SAU Community

3” Full Gtr Exhaust System (hks, 5zigen, Jasma)

Item: 3” Full GTR Exhaust System (HKS, 5Zigen, Jasma)

Condition: Used

Price: $350

To Fit: R33 GTR

Comments:

3” mild steel full GTR exhaust system

Front pipes are KSP branded HKS copies. Twin 2.5” with flex pipe into 3”.

Jasma muffler has 3” internal diameter, with a 5Zigen exhaust tip. The tip is 5” wide external with 4” internal size.

The rest of the system is 3” piping. The hotdog in the centre section has a crack in it and the fibreglass deadening is showing through (about a 10c piece hole), but this doesn’t seem to be an obvious leak. I think it might only be a hole in the exterior surface. I didn’t even know it was there until I took the exhaust off. The system has road scratches on the underside low points, but is not dented in or squashed in anywhere that would reduce the size.

Can use a standard catalytic converter or straight through pipe provided which has a bung in it for the exhaust temp sensor.

Car was making a good 300+ kilowatts when installed. Exhaust is not droney. Exhaust is reasonably quiet compared with some GTR exhausts, but you still know it’s there. I had the system on an R33 GTR, but I don't see why it wouldn't fit a R32 or R34. Also the cat back system should fit R32 GTST and R33 GTST.

Pickup only prefered. Otherwise buyer arranges courier.

I can obtain a quote for shipping if buyer is genuine. But it will be through a courier or sent in multiple parcels. Shipping costs will be forwarded onto the buyer.

Please contact me if a quote is required.

post-6928-1210221261_thumb.jpg

post-6928-1210221281_thumb.jpg

post-6928-1210221297_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Weird the Gktech one doesn't have the 3 holes and is only a 5min install if you have the standard front bar.
    • Honestly, as someone on the standard PS4 controller, should be relatively easy to get gold. Remember you have more grip than you think.
    • Fitted some Advan AD09s to try next. Likely slower than the CR-S but should work in the wet and last longer.   Off for alignment and the new plates worked a treat! I was finally able to hit both my drift and grip alignment targets with the same setup! Grip Front: Toe total -2mm(1mm out each side) Caster +7° Camber -3.8° Ackerman +15° Rear: Total toe +3mm (1.5mm in each side) Camber -1.5° —————————————- Drift as above but drop the front sway bar and change the below. Front: Toe total -10mm(5mm out each side) Ackerman +5°  
    • @Duncan can you put the Link in, and measure all the power input voltages with a multimeter. Specifically looking for one that is low.   Then put the other ECU in that it runs on, and measure those voltages again with a multimeter?   If all of your voltages read normal on both ECUs, but the link is still reading low internally, your issue IS the LINK. If the voltages drop low on the multimeter while the Link is plugged in, but not other ECU, then the issue COULD be wiring in the car, or it COULD be the ECU. To rule out wiring, work out how with an ECU removed, you can trigger all the necessary relays, and then measure resistance from the pin that is reading low at the ECU, to the batteries positive power.   I have a sneaking suspicion your issue is the link, it's not reading the voltage properly, possibly a dry joint, or a Cap dieing, and because voltage is low, it's likely attempting to compensate on fuelling and the engine won't run.
    • Hi there, Does anyone here have the carbonetics slam panel installed on their R34 GTT? Or used to have one and got some pics of how it sat? https://carbonetics.net/products/1999-2002-nissan-skyline-r34-gtt-cooling-slam-panel?srsltid=AfmBOoo6Uz0nuxGI3qC0sn56KJI6PMgh0OvV-pbegsPDHTtTxz4IMljc I’m just trying to get an idea of how they sit once installed but these guys have no pics.  biggest question I’m trying to figure out is what the hell the 3 holes at the front of the panel are 😂 and where they bolt    Thanks in advance