You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah, pure laziness My main reason for the change is the local crappy roads, car felt great going up the Mac Pass, and then back down the long way home via Jamberoo Mountain Road after ramming a sausage roll and coffee down the gullet  But as stated, good reason to head back down for a pie or sausage roll and coffee  Some nice cars turned up at the pie shop, my fave was a mint V8 Soarer coupe, the condition of it was truly awesome  Edit: plus to adjust the dampening I need to remove the OEM front strut brace, because it covers them, and remove some of the rear boot trim, I did have my little tool kit with everything required to do it with me, but, yeah, laziness 
    • Any reason you didn't, like... change it while at the Pie shop so you could compare them on the way back? (all the more reason to go for another drive I suppose)
    • After a lovely little cruise up Mac Pass into Robertson pie shop on the weekend, and all the daily driving on our crappy roads, I decided to soften up the dampers a bit I've gone from 13 clicks from full soft to 9 clicks on the front, and from 8 clicks full soft to 4 clicks on the rear Whilst the car did handle great before, on smooth roads, it was a little bit harsh on pot holes and joins in the road, but only in the rear Also, my uneducated assumption is you need more dampening in the front compared to the rear, hence the front is set a little harder by 5  Will this help the budget spec BC RS coilovers on bumpy roads, I'm hopeful..... 
    • $800 Negotiable, for quick sale! Perfect to throw on your project and drive, Selling as I want to go to a different wheel combo . R32 GTST 16x6.5 wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza re003 205/55r16 Tyres Almost brand new have easily over 90% tread left and retail for $215 brand new each. located: Sydney, NSW
    • Its also very clearly made to take business away from https://theskylineshed.com/ which is legitimate and even has a physical address.