SAU Community

Quick Question Gts4

tried the search feature it just timed out on me...

anyways quick question.

what turbo is the one for the GTS-4 R32 1990 model.. ?? is it the garret T25 ? or T28 cause i think it has a T28 flange..

just need help clearing this up..

thanks! :wave:

It will be the same as for the GTSt - after all, it's just a RB20. And I think it's a T3 flange, with T4 housings (or the other way round).

T28 is the GT-R (?).

it is a T3 bolt pattern.

but it is not a Garret turbo which traditionaly have the "T" naming convention. ie T3, T28 etc.

If I remember, it is actually a Hitachi Turbo.

oh ok sweet :)

so whats a Garrett turbo around the same size as the turbo the normal GTST/GTS4..

im kinda very new to turbos so im trying to get my head around specs and stuf..

and as far i understand (sorry i may be a noob) but for each turbo on each car depending on piping there is a certain size bracket that can use the same piping is that correct? sorry

thanks! :P

Old Matey is Right they are a Hitachi/Garret Hybrid. They are a Bush style "T28 sized" hybrid, with different trim and stuff. Garret Don't do a straight bolt on for the Skyline, you will get close but will need an aftermarket manifold to get clearance for the front housing, An easy upgrade is to go to the rb25 turbo's they are roller bearing style and spool nice and early, you can't run heaps of boost, but in saying that i run 17.5 lbs all day every day and it hasnt busted. Easy Upgrade nonetheless......(2 cents)