SAU Community

Nissan Badge(?) On R32 Gtr

Vija

Hi all,

Can someone with an R32 GTR pls do me a favour and tell me is the Nissan writing on the top left of the boot a badge or decal? If it's a decal can I pls have the measurements of length and height?

My GTR doesn't have any badges on it at all so trying to chase some up.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi all,

Can someone with an R32 GTR pls do me a favour and tell me is the Nissan writing on the top left of the boot a badge or decal? If it's a decal can I pls have the measurements of length and height?

My GTR doesn't have any badges on it at all so trying to chase some up.

Cheers,

Matt

you should remove all your badges...so that way no one will ever know what it is :)

Yeah still considering whether to put the GTR badge on it. Except there are other obvious ways to tell what it is. Will be happy with the side GT badges and rear Nissan badge for now. It looks naked with nothing!

you should remove all your badges...so that way no one will ever know what it is :)

Hmmmm.... not sure about that.

post-2884-1210326211_thumb.jpg

woops just looked over a few pics its badge haha had a picture of a nissan decal in my head must of been off a different car

woops just looked over a few pics its badge haha had a picture of a nissan decal in my head must of been off a different car

Haha i had to take a look at the back of mine, didnt even think mine had a nissan badge....

will confuse commonwhore drivers :domokun:

Just put a gts-t badge on there that will annoy people. Just how gts-t drivers put GTR badges on there cars.

Ryan :stupid: