SAU Community

Engine Bay Pictures

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

robots - its a complete custom wiring harness only thing I've used from the old harness are the plugs then i hide everything and re-route it all and wire it all up inside the car

how much did that sorta setup set u back? i wanna do some engine bay detailing, and have no idea how much this sorta stuff costs

how much did that sorta setup set u back? i wanna do some engine bay detailing, and have no idea how much this sorta stuff costs

With all the re-wiring etc its a 4 figure adventure.

I've seen the time it took a owner during rebuild to re-route the entire engine bay (dash out etc)

Looked trick but took months just on weekends etc. So to pay a workshop with overheads and so on would be substancial.

With all the re-wiring etc its a 4 figure adventure.

I've seen the time it took a owner during rebuild to re-route the entire engine bay (dash out etc)

Looked trick but took months just on weekends etc. So to pay a workshop with overheads and so on would be substancial.

that sux, im not looking for anything crazy, just something neat.....but far out we takn g's here.....

to detail and engine bay like mine the motor has to come out because i detail everything including painting the motor

rewires usually take about 3/4 days and i charge between the 1 & 2K mark depending on how far you wanna take things

to detail and engine bay like mine the motor has to come out because i detail everything including painting the motor

rewires usually take about 3/4 days and i charge between the 1 & 2K mark depending on how far you wanna take things

wat is a ball park price for the average guy who comes in, wants most of the ugly wires tucked away, bit of polish here and there and thats it.

wat is a ball park price for the average guy who comes in, wants most of the ugly wires tucked away, bit of polish here and there and thats it.

$1500 and up depending on how far you wanna take things

polishing and chroming is where things really start to get dear