SAU Community

Something for you iPrimus boys...

Jamezilla

hahaha actually its got reeeeeeeall busy at work for me now we have taken on the roles of 2 other departments... so its kinda crap... but the best thing is PAY RISE :P

typical Telstra bafoon remark.... everyone hates Telstra... cause everyone knows they suck... theres no denying it

Telstra are useless.... i wouldnt wipe my arse with any products they release... i prefer optarse.

funniest thing the other day was i had a customer on the phone, adsl customer that is, there was someone talking to a person on the phone who needed technical support but wasnt even a customer and wanted us to ghelp him... the tech told him to contact his own ISP to which he replied "but they are useless and i want to test u out" so he laughed and said theres nothing we can do we have ppl in our queue who are paying for our own service etc... anyways i told the customer i had on the phone about it and he laughed and said he gets that all the time at work... which is Technical Support for TELSTRA hahahaah

i was like... why dont u go with Telstra if u work for em? dont u get a discount?

and he was like... yeah but ur plans are better and ive been with u guys for years...

he then told me how he almost got in trouble cause when he got the ADSL package sent to him it was sent to his work and his boss hates iprimus and would have slapped his ass if he seen it :D