SAU Community

Eoi - Sau Nsw Annual Trackday @ Wakefield

evil_weevil

Oh sweet, what brand should i be looking at....or are they all the same??

Car always felt pretty tight, but when i saw the footage.....i may as well have been drviing on two wheels, Holden precision driving team style!! :)

Ian, Get yourself a pair of whiteline adj swaybars and some pineapples (subframe bushes) and you will notice a big difference.

as soon as I put them on the 32 she was nice and toight. :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, Get yourself a pair of whiteline adj swaybars and some pineapples (subframe bushes) and you will notice a big difference.

as soon as I put them on the 32 she was nice and toight. ;)

hahaha corinne....toight like a toiga!!

yeah the Whiteline ones are great bang for buck dude!

Theres a group buy section in the for sale section which as the group buy thread :P

Someones selling on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com.au/R33-SKYLINE-GTSt-WH...1QQcmdZViewItem

Bilstein coilovers, whiteline swaybars, camber and castor adjustment bushes, pineapples and hicas lock bar for $1,700 pretty much new. Sound ok???? (more than i wanna spend but if its a deal....cha ching!!)

What the hell are pineapples?? Lol :P ......oh, subframe bushes....got it!

Edited by e_Dog

Im a 50/50 frist week back at work not sure if im working that weekend and i need semis!! or just take the old 595SS i will have to ring roster guy see whats the go.

hahaha corinne....toight like a toiga!!

Someones selling on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com.au/R33-SKYLINE-GTSt-WH...1QQcmdZViewItem

Bilstein coilovers, whiteline swaybars, camber and castor adjustment bushes, pineapples and hicas lock bar for $1,700 pretty much new. Sound ok???? (more than i wanna spend but if its a deal....cha ching!!)

What the hell are pineapples?? Lol ;) ......oh, subframe bushes....got it!

Hehe! Just be weary of ebay.. If you can try pick up..

I'm looking into doing a group buy on track cameras the same ones that VZSS had at the texi if anyone is interested.

Still finalising some costs. But they should be here before the track day for anyone to use.

Hehe! Just be weary of ebay.. If you can try pick up..

I'm looking into doing a group buy on track cameras the same ones that VZSS had at the texi if anyone is interested.

Still finalising some costs. But they should be here before the track day for anyone to use.

Was it the "gopro" or something like that?

There's already a buy going for them on these forums, a guy in tasmania is doing it

There's already a buy going for them on these forums, a guy in tasmania is doing it

I've got the gopro and their pretty good, but as a heads up, your really paying for the mounts.

The camera is not very flexible, but it's tiny and is not too bad. I screwed up the sound setting first time out and so got no engine noise.

The mounts though are sensational, and make it very easy to move it around. Safely attaches to the front bumper, bonnet, windows dash anywhere you want it. And it's weather proof.

As per usual I will be there with bells on!!! Support crew for the chris's.

Only wish i had a car... :wub:

Soon, soon it WILL happen.

To newbie's to Wakey... dont stress too much about setup, wakefield is very forgiving, just concentrate on braking points and hitting apex's at Wakey and you should hit some good times! If the Ceffie could do it, anyone can!! :banana:

PS. Anyone got a cheap car wanna sell me ;)

How much is he charging for them?

G'day everyone,

Just posting a "heads up" thread for people to get ready for our annual SAU NSW track day.

Its at Wakefield park raceway just outside Goulburn.

track_arial.jpg

This will be classed as a "Driver training" day and all are welcome, and all types of cars a welcome, (cept for rotaries! ;) j/k)

We are just finalising some details and the proper thread will be started asap.

So, saturday June 21st, gear up and lets go racing :wub:

Bring your friends as passengers are welcome on the day.

Stay tuned for more details, however please post in here if you are interested!

Cheers,

Chris

Very interested

Can u please let me know how much it will cost and can my brother with a EVO 6.5 come??

thanks

Anyone can come as long as they have a aasa license or a cams license.

Steveo, I'm getting the camera's a lot cheaper.

Hey folks see the interest in cameras. I finally got to try mine out too and I thought it worked pretty good. I need to put some tape over the mic hole cause the wind noise is annoying but the video turned out pretty good.

Only other drawback is that it only comes with one mount so it would have been nice if they gave a couple.

Camera details: http://www.atc2k.com/

Footage from my car @ Wakefield 26th April:

(note I overlaid the info from my G-Tech RR in the video - the car pulled just over 1 G! whoohoo!)

These go for about $100 USD in the US and about $200 AUD here gotta love how everything is so expensive here. I shipped my from the US for about AUD $150 all up.

Oh, an no critics about my driving I know I have a lot to learn hehe.

Hmm.. the go pro quality seems a lot better..

I'm going to look into some different cameras. I like the mount on the go pro and the fact that the camera is in cased for scrutiny purposes.

Haha, im counting my dollars to see what i can do to the 33 for extra seconds. Saw some footage of my car on the skid pan and realised just how crap my suspension is......roll city!!! ;)

Anyone got some adjustable coilovers for a 33 gtst they wanna sell...preferably before June 21??

hmmm I need to make sure I get my split dump pipe in there before this day :wub:

Yeah, the mounting on the Go Pro looks superb. Keep the notice up if you get a group buy going. I might go for it to have a couple angles when running in the car.

The video conversion on Youtube also sucks. The native footage looks much better.

Oh, I get about 1 hr of video @ 30 FPS 640 x 480 mode on 2GB SD card. 2x 2500 mah NiMh batts power about that same time too.

I was looking at another digital camera that is 10mp and is 30fps the only thing is 1 no mount and 2 I don't know what it would be like with the vibrations.

Where Chris goes, I go... ;)

Yeah, I'm in.

haha..Thanks... I have reserved a spot in the passenger seat for you too. :)

As per usual I will be there with bells on!!! Support crew for the chris's.

Only wish i had a car... :D

Soon, soon it WILL happen.

To newbie's to Wakey... dont stress too much about setup, wakefield is very forgiving, just concentrate on braking points and hitting apex's at Wakey and you should hit some good times! If the Ceffie could do it, anyone can!! :(

PS. Anyone got a cheap car wanna sell me :P

Thanks Iain :) Just for that, i'll drive you there and back. ps: might ask for some tips too when ur sitting shotgun with me.. :)