SAU Community

Eoi - Sau Nsw Annual Trackday @ Wakefield

evil_weevil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I mean post Lizzeh's edited wakie photo!!!

And no, Ando isnt drving cause he'll beat us...

awwwwww ..... don't listen Ando... buy it!

Nah its zeddles.... sif... aint as quick as his ceffie and I can sabotage it on the day :P

p.s your car will be ready yeah??

Hopefully get next week :)

I booked in for that driver day with that A1 GP driver, luffie, boston anda few other pro drivers :P I need all the help I can get!!!

Oi, you was meant to tell me :D

Linky puhlease!

Hey being your pit bitch is a given.... IF YOUR COMING!!! :P

Oh and what take tips from Lizzeh...??? Ha ha if you do make sure you pack some suncream as you'll spend most the time in the sand!!! :D

Don't make me pull up that 'editted' map of wakefield.... :)

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

well I'm not going to drive this day (my car is too crook for any track time).. but I'm definitely keen for sinking a few beers whilst talking it up

I'm in for the first time around wakey in my car!! If i dont get a spot chubbs i'll never talk to you again!

On second thoughts, I'll never stop talking to you! That would be far worse than me not talking to ya!

I'm pretty sure Sam aka "SNAGS" wants a spot too.

Oh, my car will be for sale after Wakey too if anyone is interested. *sobs*

IN!!

This will be a bit of a challenge considering the Sydney Food and Wine show is on Friday.

Can I bring 2 cars?

Yep, 2 cars 1 driver is same price, 2 drivers 1 car is a double entry.

Can you guys who are interested keep in mind what your previous times are at wakie or other track experience?

this will help sort out groups - and we'll either have a thread or it will be on entry form.

Can you guys who are interested keep in mind what your previous times are at wakie or other track experience?

this will help sort out groups - and we'll either have a thread or it will be on entry form.

hahaha.....never even seen wakefield. Put me in the 'massive tard' group!! :P (sorry for not bein very PC)

Very interested.

OMG your car is like the GTST version of our GTR..

man theres another GTR going round that is the same colour has the same white wheels and the same bloody nismo stripe..

I keep thinking someone has stolen the car.. haha