SAU Community

I Lost To 2004 Subaru Sti!

man u flamin mongrels are the biggest keyboard heros......

the guy was just askn a simple question and SAU's finest are out in force again tryna look cool.

gtfo

::update::

fyi i didnt say flamin mongrels, its the forum lol

Edited by R34NRG

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Agreed. I don't understand the need for the "youth of today" using dat wif sik stuf - but we may as well just turn this place into a wiki where every single question in the world regarding skylines has already been answered - and don't dare ask it again.

My ride is r32 GTR, i drag 2004 STI today and i lost by 2 car lenght, im pretty good with manual. After the drag i wine my window down and i said to him is ur car stock he said yes.

Stock r32 GTR vs STI who will win?

Your GTR is OLD, loosing compression, lots of wheels spin because there is too much air in the Attesa system..............and you drive it like a girl.

simple, stock 32gtr's are extremely tame! ur "dragging" a car at least 10 years younger (shouldnt be dragging anyway!)

when i bought my 32gtr i thought it was slow.... good bottom end but still no real top end... thats why there are performance parts out there.....

IBTL

Andru - perhaps if there was less talk of street racing and giving the rest of us a bad name, we wouldnt have a problem, would we?

as much as i agree with ya buddy, i dont think threads like this are gonna change anything anyway.

i think the guy deep down wants to know what he can do to improve his "acceleration" but just didnt word it right. and i just dont like amount of dickheads who are tryna bump up there post count.

rather then dissn the flamin mongrel, say wat u gotta say but put some positive feedback in aswell.

other ppl are gonna read this thread and jsut scroll through 6hours of bs.

as for the thread starter. i think you just need to launch at a higher rev. not sure how built your engine is buddy but nothing beats a GTR at 7k launches

Did you blow your manifold? If you did thats probably why you lost... you ought to take it to your mechanic have him and the mad scientist rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried.

My ride is r32 GTR, i drag 2004 STI today and i lost by 2 car lenght, im pretty good with manual. After the drag i wine my window down and i said to him is ur car stock he said yes. so wen I get home I ask to my boyfriend steve wat he think is best, but he told to me don't worry about wrx cauze ur GTR is faster. ne way i felt better after we do it a while....

Stock r32 GTR vs STI who will win?

practise your starts, but who cares, what really matters is what made you feel better after you 'do' it for a while?

so wen I get home I ask to my boyfriend steve wat he think is best, but he told to me don't worry about wrx cauze ur GTR is faster. ne way i felt better after we do it a while....

illegal street racing aside...the most concerning thing is TAM the OP might be male? :O

i post a topic about my r32 gtr vs STi and i lost to him.

My ride is r32 GTR, i drag 2004 STI today and i lost by 2 car lenght, im pretty good with manual. After the drag i wine my window down and i said to him is ur car stock he said yes. so wen I get home I ask to my boyfriend steve wat he think is best, but he told to me don't worry about wrx cauze ur GTR is faster. ne way i felt better after we do it a while....

(so wen I get home I ask to my boyfriend steve wat he think is best, but he told to me don't worry about wrx cauze ur GTR is faster. ne way i felt better after we do it a while....)

The sentance that say boyfriend Steve?? i didnt write that, someone probaly hacked in. WTF!!!

BTW im a male.

plz close this TOPIC....