SAU Community

Fs: White R33 S1 Mspec - Frontbar, Rearbar, Rear Spoiler

Item: White M-Spec Front Bar, Rear Bar and Rear Spoiler

Condition: Front bar got minor stone chips and paint cracking the other parts are very good condition.

Price: $200 the lot or $75 each

To Fit: Nissan Skyline R33 S1

Comments:

Hey all, i got a new bodykit over christmas and have been meaning to get rid of the left overs, so now's a good time as ever i guess.

As the above suggest all parts came from a 1994 White R33 Series 1 Syline GTS25t M-Spec. Imported 4 years ago straight from the land of the rising sun.

Please contact me whenever, more than willing to have you look at the parts before purchase, will have pics up ASAP.

Thank you.

Item: White M-Spec Front Bar, Rear Bar and Rear Spoiler

Condition: Front bar got minor stone chips and paint cracking the other parts are very good condition.

Price: $200 the lot or $75 each

To Fit: Nissan Skyline R33 S1

Comments:

Hey all, i got a new bodykit over christmas and have been meaning to get rid of the left overs, so now's a good time as ever i guess.

As the above suggest all parts came from a 1994 White R33 Series 1 Syline GTS25t M-Spec. Imported 4 years ago straight from the land of the rising sun.

Please contact me whenever, more than willing to have you look at the parts before purchase, will have pics up ASAP.

Thank you.

pm'ed interested in front bar