SAU Community

Check These Bad Boys Out !

malcolm

these are just standard cars in good condition.

i don't really remember any of the Datto bush-bashers back in the day having engine bays quite that nice :D....

i don't really remember any of the Datto bush-bashers back in the day having engine bays quite that nice :banana:....

Or coming standard with oil catch cans (Z engine bay). :teehee:

haha have you posted these to stir everyone up Malcolm?

these are just standard cars in good condition. and a bit old.

don't get me wrong....I like them.

Hi there ! :)

Duncan Duncan ! - shame on you ! - hehe !!

No not at all ! - its this kind of thing that reeeeeeaally appeals to me. Except as mentioned id personally lose the chrome and shiny braided hoses and go for more of a factory look but hey thats just cosmetic and so so easy to adjust - but hey thats just "my" opinion.

Its the fact that after 30 to 40 years there is still examples of cars in this condition that arnt in the nissan museum. I think its great !! - in fact as i also said i dont care what type of car it is - any car in this condition is ok by me - doesnt have to be Pebble Beach Concourse just cars in immaculate condition - theres a company in the uk doing nut & bolt ground up shell dipping restorations of e-type jags but with more up to date suspension/electronics/brakes etc etc - brilliant stuff !

Its this part or facet of motoring that i feel im into most with the driving of them second - dont get me wrong i love driving but when theyre in this condition i like it that much more !!

Cheers malcolm :D

Or coming standard with oil catch cans (Z engine bay). :)

or electric fuel supply and electronic ignition

those mechanical fuel pumps where always a source of grief...