SAU Community

Haltech R35 Gt-r Dyno & Drag Results Thread

SRP

11.1 and 126mph from a car that weighs 1740kg, and has had no mechanical changes, is nothing short of staggering.

all hail the new king of performance cars

Maybe the new ecu is a cuppla hundred kg lighter than the factory jobbie. :banana::teehee:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fantastic result for first time out!!

i remember being happy when my evo ran 12.4 with autronic, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, aps cold air induction, etc

boost incease and tune & 11.1 @ 124 excellent! 10's are coming very soon

Keep the thread on topic please. If you feel I have removed your post unjustly please PM me about it instead of calling moderators names on the forums. Thankyou.

Did they change the tyres for the drag run??

What I am asking is that the ONLY changes were to the ECU and boost???

No sir. Tyres are standard Japanese factory Bridgestone RE070 run flats.

So what happens when they make some more adjustments to the tuning and on a good warm day it runs a 10.9sec and they are forced to put a cage in it, will they?

Because it can't be more than a month away before it does run a 10sec pass but I can't see them wanting to strip out a perfect good R35 just to run another 10sec pass.

Its interesting that it had a higher trap speed on the third run, without the correct launch control (which as far as I understand is just the equivalent of dumping the clutch in a manual). I wonder what happened there...

very impressive especially considering that it's running street tyres. imagine what gains there would be with some semi slicks or even better some proper drag radials. :)

I think it might be a bit of a challenge fitting the 255/50/16 radials over those gi-normous brakes. :)

But running a 10 with basic mods on factory rubber and stock everything else including exhaust is phenominal. Just shows you how well this car has been designed and engineered.

Sign me up...

though I don't know if an owner would want to modify a street driven one it while its still under factory warranty if it will void the warranty... what do you guys think?

though I don't know if an owner would want to modify a street driven one it while its still under factory warranty if it will void the warranty... what do you guys think?

Depends on how cashed up they are?

If the purchase price was the absolute max they could afford, then I guess they wouldn't.

However, if $$$ aren't a major factor then anything goes...

Yeah definately with that mile on the third run it would have been a 10 second pass!, our first 10 pass was 10.8@ 129 mph

so the haltech gtr with a good launch is already capable of 10's. excellent result.

Edited by giant