SAU Community

Haltech R35 Gt-r Dyno & Drag Results Thread

SRP

i am pretty impressed that haltech have done this.

Such a awesome result. Makes you think the guys that make these ecu's are really in tune with what is going on.

Well done Haltech!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, im impressed. Haltech are well known. Heck i remember having a chat with this Japanese nutter on a bike with 4 turbos and when he found out i was aussie, he popped the cowling and underneath, lo and behold was a Haltech engine management system.

"Its subarashi!" he said.

10 seconds is ridiculous for the R35 and to think that came from only a boost increase. Its not really revolutionary though, is it?

if and when nissan starts selling R35's through their dealers in oz then they will offer a factory warranty. Most likely the vast majority of R35's in Australia will be purchased through Nissan, with the minority being grey imports (atleast in the near future).

So if you bought your R35 from Nissan (because it will be almost impossible to bring in your own street registrable grey import); would you want to void your warranty?

i dont know about anyone else but my memories of warranty repairs are not good!

i am shit scared of taking my new cars back to the dealer for any work. ( i have had plenty of new cars)

the last new car i took back for repair almost cost an engine rebuild as they forgot to put the oil filler cap on and the engine spewed out most of the oil

on the way back to my place. this was of course not there fault!! but they were kind enough to look at it for me. how very grateful i am!! (engine bay completely covered in oil with 500 klms on the clock)

there is no way in hell i will be taking my car back for repairs, service or any other mechaincal work, i am in the fortunate position of being able to carry out the work myself. (like quite a few others on here) and that also goes for if i buy an australian v spec version when released, it will never see a dealer after delivery either.

i dont know about anyone else but my memories of warranty repairs are not good!

i am shit scared of taking my new cars back to the dealer for any work. ( i have had plenty of new cars)

the last new car i took back for repair almost cost an engine rebuild as they forgot to put the oil filler cap on and the engine spewed out most of the oil

on the way back to my place. this was of course not there fault!! but they were kind enough to look at it for me. how very grateful i am!! (engine bay completely covered in oil with 500 klms on the clock)

there is no way in hell i will be taking my car back for repairs, service or any other mechaincal work, i am in the fortunate position of being able to carry out the work myself. (like quite a few others on here) and that also goes for if i buy an australian v spec version when released, it will never see a dealer after delivery either.

X11ty billion. They totally suck.

yep warranty is not all it's cracked up to be. the real ticket is to just try and buy a car that is well made and wont break within 3 years of ownership (after which you are on your own regardless of whether or not you had a warranty in the first place).

>_< Woo Hoo!

I can happily say that I was there at WSID to see the R35 arrive (driven) into the pits, got plenty of looks inside & outside of the car & then witnessed all if its runs for the day. This is truly the new King Of The Road........ Everyone else can pack their bags & go on a lovely holiday!

Compak Attack was a great day out & some other GTR's there also put some smiles on the faces of the Godzilla Fans.

Well done to the Hatech Guys. This car put in an impressive display with Joe Signorelli at the wheel. :)

Reaches for beer nuts. >_<

Noelene you;ve got to much time on your hands you;d better get your arse over to everton park there;s a tailshaft and exhaust awaiting fitment. and i know its 3 degrees at your place.

Noelene you;ve got to much time on your hands you;d better get your arse over to everton park there;s a tailshaft and exhaust awaiting fitment. and i know its 3 degrees at your place.

G,day old fella, Dont talk to me about bloody tailshafts atm. @#$$%$@##@$#$#$

Can you recall what hardy spicer charged you for that custom jobbie of yours.