SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

Hello boys and girls

Round 3 will start on Saturday night the 24th May at the Halfway Hotel at 6pm for dinner to meet and greet (optional) please let me know by wednesday at the latest for dinner as i will need to book for us.

Then we will head over to the meet spot at 8pm, at the same place as last week with the same maps so for all of you that dont want to come for tea or cant we will see you there.

So i hope to see some new faces this week and all the regular people as well.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if jenkies is going ill most likely attend. put me down for meet point. i already have a map :wub: hope everyone doesnt hit the turps during the dinner :happy:

hahha sure do!!

**needs a missus**

lol

lol dont we all. funny story actually. i bought a friend of mine to the cruise last night. was talking to the girlfriend of the bloke who owns the wine red 32 with the grey gtr front bar, and told her "oh yeah, spending way too much money on my car" and she said "yeah, less money to spend on your girlfriend" haha was quite funny how people just assume your boyfriend and girlfriend. but at least not having a gf means u can spend more money on your pride and joy.

Edited by Damo_R34

sorry baby girl but steves sau computer thing is on friday night and i cant mess with him he has seen me with out makeup on in melbourne so may have pics to blackmail me lol

sorry baby girl but steves sau computer thing is on friday night and i cant mess with him he has seen me with out makeup on in melbourne so may have pics to blackmail me lol

roflmao

damn, wish I can go, can I cruise with trader plate on? :D