SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

on the the 24th you say?

i think my car's going to be ready by the 23rd...

the 24th's a saturday, i have a feeling im not working this weekend...

*runs downstairs to check roster.*

f**k yeah! ill be there pending the status of my car. :D

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol dont we all. funny story actually. i bought a friend of mine to the cruise last night. was talking to the girlfriend of the bloke who owns the wine red 32 with the grey gtr front bar, and told her "oh yeah, spending way too much money on my car" and she said "yeah, less money to spend on your girlfriend" haha was quite funny how people just assume your boyfriend and girlfriend. but at least not having a gf means u can spend more money on your pride and joy.

Meh. My ex-wife left me, one of the reasons being my "toys" :) Now I have the freedom to do what I want.

I've now found a GF who is into bikes and cars as much as I am. She's always nagging me to go riding or driving! :D

You just gotta pick 'em right and you can mod to your heart's content.

:D

Hi new to this whole forum thing, but was lucky enough to join you all on the last cruz. Nice route would be honoured to join again

Hey Scott, welcome. Got any pics of your car?

Edited by Damo_R34

Hi new to this whole forum thing, but was lucky enough to join you all on the last cruz. Nice route would be honoured to join again

Yeah welcome from me too Scott

Hi Scott, welcome to SAU ... leave your credit car at the door :D

See you on c ruise sometime ... just look for the lonely Stag :D

hahah bout time scott u posted! yeh he was there! had the purple r32 with the vertex kit!

in the vid from last cruise when we were at meet spot it goes my car then mins then a silver 4door then his!

he was with me at the cruise!

also WELCOME!

Yeah i was on the cruz. I was the BLACK 32 (thanx adrain) with the vertex kit that sat like a monster truck and was the only one with the stanard exhaust.

Yeah i got pics but i dont know how to use this site and cant post them or add it as my default picture. Thanx every1 i feel so special

SO eyah any help with this site would be appreciated

i shall be out (missus has neutrometics party, so im out the door!) ill also bring my mate in his aqua 32.

can i please have a pm of meeting spot kellie?

also a brief route if possible.

cheers.

(by route, i mean destination)

sure sure! everyone is asking kellie for a route hahahaha

ha ha, well, she must be good at what she does.......................organising cruises that is.

oh god, i feel like im back at school again...hmmmm, memories lol