SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

corrected. :thumbsup:

is this at the same meet spot as cruise number 1?

shithouse meetspot, im totally not keen on getting shanked.

yeah same as meet point for cruise #2 ted. haha, last week it was ok, no trouble at all. only enemy was the cold, was freeezing.

nah shes my ex coz i spend too much on the car! too much time and money!

Thats how my ex-wife thought. Never had any interest in my love for cars and bikes, and had no interest in hearing about it. But suddenly she wanted to take 50% of my assets in cars/bikes during the split? :ninja: Told her not to touch my toys, or I'll come after her superannuation. She backed down and I kept my toys :banana:

who really cares how much money you boys spend on your car stupid cows as long as yuo treat them right who cares!

I treated my ex right to no effect. My GF now loves my toys and nags me to get out and about with them. I keep her happy with the odd gift every now and again (like a $4000 scooter!) just to reassure her she's my #1.

:thumbsup:

well im not gonna be at the cruz coz im goin to DA but yeh

last week was fun, lol kellie no drifting this time otherwise the :P will be after u.

but anyways was a :laugh: cruz and :D

and yeh all my money gets spent on my girl so i need to save for the weekend

Edited by SLY-dN

sorta.. slightly..off the topic, but you guys make it sound like girls EXPECT a guy to dosh out money on them?? I certainly dont. Never have, never will.

I have a job, I work hard for my money - I spend it on what i want. Luke has a job and he spends it on what he wants. I dont expect him to go spending his money on me, when I have my own?

Dunno.. maybe its just me.. or maybe its cos i own a skyline too n know what its like (even tho i dont spend much money on it at all)

Edited by *flick*

who really cares how much money you boys spend on your car stupid cows as long as yuo treat them right who cares!

Amen to that. Ex's have been bitchy over the littlest stuff I'd spent on cars, but do u think I ever gave a crap what they were spending on their blahniks or vuitton ? hell naw

sad thing is, everyone who sees my car assumes im using it for mackin' hoez. totally not the case. (as if a dude like me could mack anyhow haha) after the last ex, i dont care much for the headf**ks, i'd rather blow the cash on more kilowatts...

OT meh. In either case, Kellies cruises are dope, cos shes mackin', and the meet spot is thugged out. and if we can rep our clique legit we might mack a milly for those that nought be illin silly...

ya feeel?

-D

hehehe my ex was a private school girl but she was still happy when i stole her name in street signs :laugh: her lawyer of a father wasnt too happy tho! its not how much you spend its how much thought or effort that goes into it!! neway back on toppic!! im so amped for this cruise! my baby needs a propper run!

lol sure there was a cruise somehwhere in this thread. To answer stuff from 4 pages i missed lol, kye, as flick said you and lauren shall be at mine after DA, and you better be at DA, cant remember last time you guys came to drifts.

On the chick talk, its good to have a gf as into cars as you are, they then understand the passion and why your willing to go into so much debt for them, right flick :laugh:

And it seems we will see come next drift school how well flick can handle a car, so will find out then how well she can drive/slide my baby :D

so wats happenin with this cruz thread??? im :)

i think we should :ban::) 33 for making this into :mrt:

its all good now though coz :) is here haha

:)

so wats happenin with this cruz thread??? im :)

i think we should :ban::) 33 for making this into :mrt:

its all good now though coz :) is here haha

:)

lol, loves his emoticons. cruise is on guys, sat night, dinner at 6, cruise at 8.

i think i speak for most guys, including me and rad33, when i say: ther arent many girls who just love cars, are single, good looking, and dont wanna money spent on them. can we make some sort of database of car loving hot single girls?

hehe, can you please come round to my place and have a chat to my missus? try to make her understand lol.

haha first day i got my car, i went to my missus i was like "so wat do u think?"

she goes, "its got a sunroof..."

i swear i was gonna throw her out of the car