SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

haha first day i got my car, i went to my missus i was like "so wat do u think?"

she goes, "its got a sunroof..."

i swear i was gonna throw her out of the car

bzzt. im sorry, thats incorrect. the answer we were looking for was:

“wow honey, I really love it. It has so much power, I love the sound of a turbo spooling up, it really turns me on. I support any desire to add expensive modifications, and understand that you wont have any money left to spend on me. Ill still love you tho”

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"wow honey, I really love it. It has so much power, I love the sound of a turbo spooling up, it really turns me on. I support any desire to add expensive modifications, and understand that you wont have any money left to spend on me. Ill still love you tho"

ahhhhhh.....what i would give to hear those words from my gfs mouth.

ahhhhhh.....what i would give to hear those words from my gfs mouth.

Ha! The first comment from my GF when we flew to Syndey to pick up my S2 Stag was:

"Its got 180 on the speedo. Reckon we can do that going home?" :)

"wow honey, I really love it. It has so much power, I love the sound of a turbo spooling up, it really turns me on. I support any desire to add expensive modifications, and understand that you wont have any money left to spend on me. Ill still love you tho"

"...and do u no wat? i will watch sport with u!!! and i will cook you a nice dinner! Also because you have been so nice and understanding, i will help you fund for the car mod so you can have more money for the beers and the boys!!! i love you so much"

Ha! The first comment from my GF when we flew to Syndey to pick up my S2 Stag was:

"Its got 180 on the speedo. Reckon we can do that going home?" :starwars:

So is there any particular place you find these women? My ex told me i go round roundabouts too fast, and i was sensible when she was in the car...

ps. so did u hit 180? :D

Edited by Damo_R34

well i used to cook tea, make his lunch, wash his clothes, buy him things and help him with getting parts cheaper with my contacts and obviously that still wasnt good enough so i dont really know what else to do for a man.

Nathan if i want to post stuff up or even shit that doesnt make any sence i will cause this is my topic so in your little world :) my :D and go get :D

or will :starwars: ha x

well i used to cook tea, make his lunch, wash his clothes, buy him things and help him with getting parts cheaper with my contacts and obviously that still wasnt good enough so i dont really know what else to do for a man.

Nathan if i want to post stuff up or even shit that doesnt make any sence i will cause this is my topic so in your little world :) my :D and go get :D

or will :starwars: ha x

I have showed you the way of the emoticon. I feel I have unleashed the beast haha

yes what have you done damo......now kelly will convey her messages not in writing but in emoticons

Edited by Krishy

:P but :laughing-smiley-014: i just dont understand half of wat u said, if u r gonna do it do it rite, otherwise there will be no more :) and u and ur little :bunny: can go and get good :spank: , u will realise then everyone will :D me and the skylines mwah hahahahahaha.

geez this thread is :w00t:

:D come and get me lol

:starwars:

oh yeah and good news :bunny: my screamer is sold, making way for parts from japan lol

external gatage here i come

ah young one as once stated in :w00t: the way of the emoticon is strong within you

:) <--- any chance someone can change it so that the mozilla is a nissan sign and the i.e explorer is a h****n of f**d sign??

:D

i think i speak for most guys, including me and rad33, when i say: ther arent many girls who just love cars, are single, good looking, and dont wanna money spent on them. can we make some sort of database of car loving hot single girls?

Your so sweet :D

hehe, can you please come round to my place and have a chat to my missus? try to make her understand lol.

i dont recon she would like that :w00t:

[quote name='Bunny33' date='19 May 2008, 05:09 PM' post='3878120'

i dont recon she would like that >_<

ha ha, it was worth a try. :D

ill have to get some pointers from you on sat night. :)

can u guys stop trying to chat kellie up in this thread haha

thats what you can do on the cruise >_<

oh yeah kye limits my skyline time now :D he says i break it too much, but i just say i drive it how its meant to be driven haha

Lauren

:)

Edited by Import S13