Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows this :Diluvnissan.gifimages.jpg

ah young one as once stated in :D the way of the emoticon is strong within you

:) <--- any chance someone can change it so that the mozilla is a nissan sign and the i.e explorer is a h****n of f**d sign??

:P

bahahahaha good 1 Lauren

can u guys stop trying to chat kellie up in this thread haha

thats what you can do on the cruise :)

oh yeah kye limits my skyline time now :( he says i break it too much, but i just say i drive it how its meant to be driven haha

Lauren

:P

GOLD steve,

haha nissan rules, ie explorer drules

ahahahahahahah

Already bored at work

miite come to meet spot, show off new exhuast with NO screamer lol

:P GI Joe understands max power lol

but yeh u know this is a cruise thread.

Kellie got a crush on sumone hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROFLMAOFL

So is there any particular place you find these women? My ex told me i go round roundabouts too fast, and i was sensible when she was in the car...

ps. so did u hit 180? :P

Its the luck of the draw really. The ex-wife couldn't even stand me talking about cars/bikes. And she whinged about my driving at every opportunity. The marriage was doomed really :)

Met my GF after a few failed attempts long after my separation, and I wish I'd met her way sooner ... like before I met my bitch of a wife! We met without the intention of hooking up; she wanted a ride and I offered her a seat on my bike. Things went from there. We literally just "clicked" with each other and we haven't looked back.

Even when I crashed the MV and broke my shoulder in 3 places (collarbone and shoulderblade) in a bad smash, she witnessed it all from the car behind me, and helped at the scene (she's a nurse). Not once did she talk to me about giving up riding. And she was at my side most of the time throughout my stay in hospital. She just couldn't wait to get on a bike again just like me! :D Can God make more women like her please? :bunny:

We even went away with friends on dirt bikes and I taught her how to ride whilst my shoulder was healing. She's very keen. And I think she enjoys driving he Stag more than I do! :P

Oh, and 'yes' driving back from Sydney, we did hit about 185-190 before the cut-off. I even let her do it too. :P

Edited by RubyRS4

you my friend, are a brave, brave man.

Ha. I had a broken shoulder and a long drive ahead of me. I wa sin pain and took some morphine-in-a-pill, so I thought it best to let her drive. When she asked, I was so out of it I figured "sure why not"! :D

She didn't end up killing us :P

Ha. I had a broken shoulder and a long drive ahead of me. I wa sin pain and took some morphine-in-a-pill, so I thought it best to let her drive. When she asked, I was so out of it I figured "sure why not"! :laugh:

She didn't end up killing us :thumbsup:

thats lucky then isnt it lol :P

im tossing between coming to the dinner or going to the sexpo... :thumbsup:

i think dinner and a cruise is way better than that stupid sexpo i prefer to leave what happens in the bedroom in the bedroom and not on a huge clothes line to air out

I had assumed me and jenkies were see what his reply is

i spoke to him the otehr day and he was still keen, so id say its a yes.

finally getting my rim fixed this weekend steve :thumbsup: