SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

Yeah we definately there for the cruise just wasn't sure about dinner

i can wait to get mine on but i have more pressing matters at the moment so all in good time :thumbsup:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks kelly.....always quick with the replies..btw i like that tat of angles between the wings :thumbsup:

Edited by Krishy

yeah ... dinner sounds chilled be good to meet everyone properly.. and if damo's there im there! havnt seen ya in a while bud!

**edit** oh and only if thats chilled with you steve.... considering ur my driver and all :thumbsup:

just woke up... man my sleeping habbits are bad... damo when u haveing a bbq and a team of muppets fit your intercooler.. seems i was not clever enuf hahaha

well tough choice now,

but i wont be eating at the dinner thingy ma bop

but the cruise is a meet and get out of there

are you coming on the cruise al all or are you being a shit head :teehee:

yeah ... dinner sounds chilled be good to meet everyone properly.. and if damo's there im there! havnt seen ya in a while bud!

**edit** oh and only if thats chilled with you steve.... considering ur my driver and all :teehee:

just woke up... man my sleeping habbits are bad... damo when u haveing a bbq and a team of muppets fit your intercooler.. seems i was not clever enuf hahaha

dunno, mates are going to town for a mates 20th. if they go out to dinner first, ill just hit the cruise up afterwards.

and regarding the muppet bbq, hopefully soon, been sitting around for way too long. anyone wanna organise it for me? the only thing we struggled with was

1. custom mounting the cooler core

2. cbfness

3. couldnt get the stock cooler off!

my definitely maybe has been downgraded to a no, catchya's next time.

just got a call from the auto sparky, alternators not going to be in the shop til monday, so yeah, ill be headin to the housewarming.

stupid toyota parts.

are you coming on the cruise al all or are you being a shit head

i dont kno, a little from column A and little from column B

lol but i will be where ever u want me to be lol

:teehee::geek::P:):)

:):D:banana::banana::banana:

We will have to meet you after 10 30pm considering a have a school formal babe!! thanks xox

Also ill be having a car cruise next month for my birthday YAY!!! i should have the skyline back by next month.. try organise something..

xox kahli xox