SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

u got a female boss hmmmm :bunny: <-- have fun lol

my boss lives in japan, i am my own boss, im on here all day hahaah

until i get bored which is bout 9:30 in the morning

and kellie rotaboy said he will go sat nite hahahaahahahahhaha, i didnt tell him why though hahaha gonna be a goooood cruise.

if thats what this thread is about lmao

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and kellie rotaboy said he will go sat nite hahahaahahahahhaha, i didnt tell him why though hahaha gonna be a goooood cruise.

if thats what this thread is about lmao

what cruise lol, it started off as a cruise thread, then went to letting our girlfriends drive, to not having a girlfriend, then to every one chattin kellie up, then to boxes with dots :bunny: and now boss........hmmmm the new wasteland.

My mate is selling his 34gtt 4door

im just on here coz i can...

haha i sit right next to my boss as well, and so far she hasnt said anything except for "i might get a R34GTT 4 door"

im ordering domino's for tonight lan party.

we can all eat out of a box that will probably be soggy and have dots all over it.

and on the inside, its all crispy and chunky. .and in the words of Luigi. Thatsa goood Pizzaa

have fun hahahahahahahah

what cruise lol, it started off as a cruise thread, then went to letting our girlfriends drive, to not having a girlfriend, then to every one chattin kellie up, then to boxes with dots :bunny: and now boss........hmmmm the new wasteland.

okay here is the connection...

letting out gf drive would be dsomething to consider at a cruise, not having a gf means u will be driving by urself at the cruise, everyone chatting up Kellie coz she organised the cruise, boxes with dots is what we are not gonna get from the cruise, and new boss is thinking about skylines, which means i can be on this particular thread (cruise wasteland).

Perfect connection

okay here is the connection...

letting out gf drive would be dsomething to consider at a cruise, not having a gf means u will be driving by urself at the cruise, everyone chatting up Kellie coz she organised the cruise, boxes with dots is what we are not gonna get from the cruise, and new boss is thinking about skylines, which means i can be on this particular thread (cruise wasteland).

Perfect connection

Then how do you explain the purple spanner! :bunny:

Ok just checking coz evey1's been talking about everything but the cruz :) lol. So yeah anyway back to my story for those who unfortunately can't make it to the dinner, we meet at the same spot at 8 then yes???

Ok just checking coz evey1's been talking about everything but the cruz :) lol. So yeah anyway back to my story for those who unfortunately can't make it to the dinner, we meet at the same spot at 8 then yes???

That is correct

hey Kahli i work at balfours and im the supervisor of the donut section so i mite be able 2 get a great deal 4 u on choccy donuts 4 ya bday cruise,

Hey donuts YUMMY!!!

Thats a good idea, cant stop thinking about the choccy donuts now!!!!

Anyone hungry??

NOT DOMINOS FU**EN