SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill still be there, with f****ed turbo and all....oh and a few mates, is it cool for an SR silvia to come out?

hey hun i dont mind if sr's come along

my issue is i dont like idiots coming along and everyone knows that

also be warned any burn-outs or people acting like a dumb ass not that any of my boys from here will but other people that are frinds of friends will be reported to the police as we havent had any cop trouble at all and i dont want to start just come have fun x x x x

also be warned any burn-outs or people acting like a dumb ass not that any of my boys from here will but other people that are frinds of friends will be reported to the police as we havent had any cop trouble at all and i dont want to start just come have fun x x x x

Word :P

Kellie remember ill be giving you a call around 10 or so ... stupid school formal finishes at 11! but if you can bring them down this will be sick as!

no worries baby girl ill do my best

now everyone kahli would like us to go to her school which is just down the road from a meet point when the formal is over and i would like for us to do this for her and we would be talked about for ever and ever xx

My school has over 1000 people that go to it and its only 3 years so when people walk out there should be like over 400 people looking at YOU! lol hopefully this will work out mmm...

BTW

Can I nominate we make the effort to wear name tags? :(

:P

Haha good idea!

im gonna make an effort and wear my Year 12 jumper!!

look out for the blue jumper and say hi! :down::rofl:

classic call!

time to wash the beast.... its pointless when my wheels go gray within 7 presses ot teh brake pedal! i should paint them gold just like i paint everything gold........ yes the seceret is out i am gold member :D