SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant make it tonight =( wich really sucks coz i was sooooo looking forwards to it, been ages since i went on a cruise but as i was changing the oild in the 32 todayi noticed a slight problem when i went to put the sump plug back in... it was broken, so car with no oil and me with a large repair bill =(

hope you guys have fun

Edited by Fishpaste~

Stupid rain, spnet 2 hours cleaning the car and ofcourse it had to rain a couple of hours after i finished it. DAMMMMM UUUUU

Good cruz whether was atleast a little better this week. P.S yes i was the tool with the corey dalaney jumper on but damm is it warm :D

was a good turnout, but not sure what happend to every one pulled over in the back street of glenelg??? waiting for something?

me and my mates ended up making our own way up to mt lofty, only to be greeted by two cop cars, so strait back down we went,

was good while we where a group, waiting around sucks.

Yeah was a good meet up. Had to bail at Largs North though, car started dying on me lol... Should be rectified by monday hopefully@! Oh and stupid rain... i polished my car like 2 hours before the rain hit...

Yeah i noticed that at pt adelaide Ryan. I was last in the pack that was at the front and couldnt see ANYONE behind me. People who lead the cruise gotta

go slow because people following get caught up in traffic and stop lights...

Edited by jm4mp

was a good turnout, but not sure what happend to every one pulled over in the back street of glenelg??? waiting for something?

me and my mates ended up making our own way up to mt lofty, only to be greeted by two cop cars, so strait back down we went,

was good while we where a group, waiting around sucks.

One of which was double defecting a mate of a mates car!

Sorry for the SAUers that copped shit from the guys I was with... although that supra was fail fail FAIL lol!

that was f**ked up....we got so lost, couldn't find anyone from pt adelaide onwards, got to the bay, couldn't find anyone....so i bailed and went into the hills anyway.

i agree mate, everyone split up/didnt follow the map from port adelaide, we got to the bay, couldnt find a park, finally found one in the buffalo restaraunt car park, and just waited, 20 mins later, others started to rock up.

and we stood round for another half hour atleast.

when we finally got moving again, 20+ of us ended up following some guy in a 32? to some backstreet....why?

as i said, a few of us just left the group and conitinued on the route.

its not the organisers fault,

people just need to learn to stick to the cruise sheet, that is why kellie privided them!

yeah sorry bout that ryan the message must of come through a little to late! Yeah from arndale through to outer harbour was a bit iffy got stuck at 3 sets of lights luckily new the route and caught up with a few. I think we went to sacred heart coz one of the boys from the forums/club had a formal there and we were waiting for 10:30??? for some strange reason.

WHile with the group was good along semaphore and really appreciate it BUNNY but waiting is poo lol thats why lots buggered off i think, dont worry i stayed at the bay with ya and adrian to the end anyway.

Yeah i wanna do hills run with every1, still havent been up there since i bought the car :D

Double defect :D ? didnt even know you could get double defected... lol

Let us know how the new fuel pump goes with install and performance?? Got 1 coming also any tips after you've done would be killa lol

:D LOL last thing. to help with the cruz i think a few ppl should have UHF or walky talkies, there awsum and you'll find some fairly easy that will do 7 to 10 k's distance away, that way if a group gets held up they can warn the others so the group sticks together easier. I've got a couple but stupid things ran out of battery ,

And Thanx for organising the cruz's for the last couple of weeks we all know who u are and all appreciate the effort and time spent on the organisation LOL and name tag printing LOL :thanx:

LOL i had mine on charge all day but the batteries didnt charge properly, i will make sure to get some new ones soon

i posted up in a thread about some on 00.com.au a twin pack but to my knowledge only me and bunny bought a set

:D LOL last thing. to help with the cruz i think a few ppl should have UHF or walky talkies, there awsum and you'll find some fairly easy that will do 7 to 10 k's distance away, that way if a group gets held up they can warn the others so the group sticks together easier. I've got a couple but stupid things ran out of battery ,

And Thanx for organising the cruz's for the last couple of weeks we all know who u are and all appreciate the effort and time spent on the organisation LOL and name tag printing LOL :thanx:

MORE Pics of Last night with what looks to be a random pic thrown in :) if there is a picture there you would like H.Res i have all originals

sorry if i missed you car i get bored with taking photos very quickly and the car i wanted a main photo of was Marks :P

chad2customud9.th.jpg chadcustomka3.th.jpg custom1qy9.th.jpg

those standing around me at the time will understand why there is a pic of a flower the bubble is zoomed 400x

flower400x2ga6.th.jpg glenelg1ec6.th.jpg glenelg2vw0.th.jpg

glenelg3bt1.th.jpg group1customou3.th.jpg group2customxx2.th.jpg

group3customey9.th.jpg ryan1yj5.th.jpg ryan2pf8.th.jpg

reuben1xq7.th.jpg reuben2hs3.th.jpg

I wonder if we were the reason cops were up at Mt Lofty. Couple of hours earlier I went up there with the 2 boys from Diamonds Cameras, one has the new Maserati & the other brother has the new Porsche Carrera S4 4WD.....we tore the roads up on the way there but took it easy coming down. They were both a little suprised what a Jap car was capable of when you consider their combined value is almost $600K.

I used a full tank of petrol last night, overcooked the clutch & brakes and probably lost 1/2 the tread on my tyres which is why I didn't catch up with you guys later.