SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I'm hanging out to see the pics too.........I might give it a bit of a rest between drinks I think, it was a real hairy ride and I need to get the driver's seat cleaned before another one of those episodes.......those new 4WD Porches are ridiculous on those twisties and they put the power down in a very linear manner whereas my thing was an absolute handfull with the boost turned up abit more and almost 500hp at the wheels.

We both took a 20 minute breather at the top to calm the nerves down before driving back down.

I can emagine, ive got 350hp and thats a handfull 4 me on the twisties.

would love to see the pics!

maybe we should arrange a nice hills drive sometime, nothing better than RB's singing through the hills! specialy one's with 2 turbos and 4wd :D

perhaps ma comeback cruise could involve some hills maybe stay away from gorge road/chain of ponds depending on how early in the night it is.... i used to love blastingmy kawasaki thru those roads...

perhaps ma comeback cruise could involve some hills maybe stay away from gorge road/chain of ponds depending on how early in the night it is.... i used to love blastingmy kawasaki thru those roads...

Well maybe we could, should mention that to Kellie, ive got a kawasaki, but its only a crappy GPX250 :D

Well maybe we could, should mention that to Kellie, ive got a kawasaki, but its only a crappy GPX250 :)

heheh same!! i sold mine because bikes can be too dangerous

have you got a dyno sheet Chad?

not a current one, will get one printed next time i go to Tilbrooks, have an old one thats shows 270kw, and an old RB20 160kw, ah the slow old days! :)

thanx guys i feel so loved :(

and the dinner for 20 ended upi being a quiet 6 so thanx to damo, chad + house mate, madaz, jenkies, and pheebz for coming to dinner :D

WHTUGOT or what ever your number plate is you are :O from cruises for 3 weeks as sliding up brighton rd taking up 2 lanes isnt cool so dont bother coming out :D

as for everyone else you were great :)

hey kelly it was a awesome cruise.....except after the stop at glenelg people went in all different directions.....but i went all along according to the map and was a fun run.....

heheh same!! i sold mine because bikes can be too dangerous

Its not the bikes that are dangerous, but the other fools on the road ... and how much you twist the wrist. :P

THANX GUYS

i didnt expect the car park to be so full sorry

Also i would like to give a big thanx to DSTROY for helping me out by driving me to the dinner and home

Also to Damo_R34 :P thanx for taking me on the cruise, its my turn this week for mallala

should mention he is very lucky we didnt report him

or what ever your number plate is you are :) from cruises for 3 weeks as sliding up brighton rd taking up 2 lanes isnt cool so dont bother coming out :)

as for everyone else you were great :P

should mention he is very lucky we didnt report him

Lucky he got away with it at all.

When I'm on bike cruises, if any yahoos do something stupid and step out of line, it normally results in them having their keys tossed on the side of the road, and a very stern verbal warning. :P

haha from wat i heard yes she did. haha

i think u could hear kellie over the actual cars lmao

but yeh good cruz, i think i scared the shit outta some of the kids at the school (major backfire FTW) haha

seeya's next week or sumthing or something

haha from wat i heard yes she did. haha

i think u could hear kellie over the actual cars lmao

but yeh good cruz, i think i scared the shit outta some of the kids at the school (major backfire FTW) haha

seeya's next week or sumthing or something

lol those kids were funny, on ekid goes "ohh sik rexy man", thanks, its a 34...

WHTUGOT or what ever your number plate is you are :( from cruises for 3 weeks as sliding up brighton rd taking up 2 lanes isnt cool so dont bother coming out :laugh:

well after reading that i think i'm glad i couldn't go coz i would probably

freak out if i saw that happen