SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

hey, appearance isn't everything

eg, you could be a gorgeous size 6-8, but if you got a personality of a fart in a glass jar...i dont wanna know ya!

im starting to see some maturity kicking in hahaha

but if ur under 20 appearance is everything hahaha

if ur not hot u look like snot hahaha,

WOOHOO FINISHED WORK FOR THE DAY

i love being young and getting away with things :P:):):banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, appearance isn't everything

eg, you could be a gorgeous size 6-8, but if you got a personality of a fart in a glass jar...i dont wanna know ya!

Like Bridgette from BB08 :) She's thick as! Spoilt whinging little cow! And probably a tart to boot! She irritates me. :)

My current GF isn't a glamour model, but she's got the best personality. When you get to my age, you don't care much for the exterior and the bling and shine, and focus more on "whats under the hood". :P

don't listen to him kids he's been reading........

post-31501-1211872790.jpg

:P looks are everything, till that hot rude woman makes you tear your hair out with her stupid naggging and leaves single and bald for the rest of your life.

i need to go see my thearopist now

Edited by Inline 6

kahli, im in the market for a chick into cars...how bout it... i just broke off a 3 year relationship. lol jk's

:P Some guys just have sad lifes.. Im very happy with my lover, so no thanks. lol.

im starting to see some maturity kicking in hahaha

but if ur under 20 appearance is everything hahaha

if ur not hot u look like snot hahaha,

WOOHOO FINISHED WORK FOR THE DAY

i love being young and getting away with things :P

ive always been mature, i actually turned 23 today!! hehe

:) Some guys just have sad lifes.. Im very happy with my lover, so no thanks. lol.

hehe i was only kidding, im actually not one to try pull moves over the net...:)

ive always been mature, i actually turned 23 today!! hehe

hehe i was only kidding, im actually not one to try pull moves over the net... :P

haha no shit. im 29 today. happy bday dude :)

-D

yeah but why a georgeous 6 or 8 why not a normal 12

Theres nothing wrong with 12s. Under that, and they're thick as. Over that, and they complain alot about their lives. 12s are a good in-between girl. :P

Happy bday to those who have bdays today.

ruby, are you saying (if you were single of course) that youd kick bridgette out of bed? :P its always nice to find a girl who is a good mix of looks and personality. but you never know their real personalities until your knee deep in shit.

Hey peeps,

Good cruise thanks everyone for waiting for me, i felt special!! Even tho some people at my school thought the r34 was a WRX and the rx-7 was a 180sx lol but everyone was talkin about it yesterday, so cool.

Im a girl for that matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gr

xox kahli xox

Sorry kahli I just had no idea why we were there coz on the sheet it had hills and all LOL. No offence intented :P

eeep!

lol

i was only playin

Im stayin 60feet away from any chick for the next 6 months...

Does that mean u have lots more time for cars?

Don't worry cars cant hurt u and they never argue or complain lol just kidding ladies we love u

ruby, are you saying (if you were single of course) that youd kick bridgette out of bed? :P its always nice to find a girl who is a good mix of looks and personality. but you never know their real personalities until your knee deep in shit.

Yep, I'd kick her out of bed. Its called having standards. Been there done that, so once upon a time I didn't have standards. I've had plenty of good lookers in my time, I even married one, but she turned into a backstabbing, cheating cow. I also worked in nightclubs for years and I've seen first hand what bimbos they really are. Women like that irritate me so much I don't care how they look. Anyway, they all look the same when they hit 30 ... so find one with brains.

Besides, I find athletic women attractive ... not the model types. :down:

Yep, I'd kick her out of bed. Its called having standards. Been there done that, so once upon a time I didn't have standards. I've had plenty of good lookers in my time, I even married one, but she turned into a backstabbing, cheating cow. I also worked in nightclubs for years and I've seen first hand what bimbos they really are. Women like that irritate me so much I don't care how they look. Anyway, they all look the same when they hit 30 ... so find one with brains.

Besides, I find athletic women attractive ... not the model types. :down:

well seeing as im 20, send bridgette this way :P yeah im not a fan of anorexic model girls, curves are sexy. like rosanna mangiarelli ;)

Well happy Birthday every1 who is getting that 1 day older LOL.

In regards to the appearance and attraction. No physical appearance isn't everything and being a size 6-8 isnt everything and neither is a gorgeous face. But yes if u find that person that in your opinion has everything no matter what every1 else has told u got for it.

To some ppl physical attraction is more important in the rest but in the end its there problem and there choice

yes i cant spell i went to Seaton for those who know what and were it is LOL

Edited by InH3aven32

i guess at the end of the day its how well u sleep at night.

If you spend every night sleep knowing that u are happy, then u r a success in life... thats wat my grandpa told me anyway...