SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

Yeah well my ex-wife wouldn't have anything to do with me and my toys ... treated the conversation of cars/bikes like we were talking about eating a dead rat (screwed up face and all). Beauty is only skin deep, and the ugly was starting to show in her.

My GF now is by my side 100% on everything. Communication is open and everything for us. She loves riding on the back with me. But most of all, she stayed by my side the entire time 100% when I had my bike crash in February. The only time she left my side was when she was organising the recovery of my crashed bike and getting it to a shop. Its a rare find to find a woman who will do that for you. And that means alot to me ... absolute respect for me and what I love to do ... no matter what the risks.

Now ... you go find yourself a woman who is that loyal in every aspect. :down:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate...your 180 looked and sounded nice....welcome to SAU

Hahah well said nathan....

Haha thanks dude and my 180sx sound quite but I am getting a twin drift straight pipe soon. So the sound will be very tough. :down:.

oh also we having a EST (Elite StreeTuneD) first cruise and bbq at VIP Custom's Grand Opening on 1st June 2008. SAU people, your welcome to our cruise and pm me for more details.

Cheers

Edited by -i-b-u-k-i-

Yeah well my ex-wife wouldn't have anything to do with me and my toys ... treated the conversation of cars/bikes like we were talking about eating a dead rat (screwed up face and all). Beauty is only skin deep, and the ugly was starting to show in her.

My GF now is by my side 100% on everything. Communication is open and everything for us. She loves riding on the back with me. But most of all, she stayed by my side the entire time 100% when I had my bike crash in February. The only time she left my side was when she was organising the recovery of my crashed bike and getting it to a shop. Its a rare find to find a woman who will do that for you. And that means alot to me ... absolute respect for me and what I love to do ... no matter what the risks.

Now ... you go find yourself a woman who is that loyal in every aspect. :down:

Sounds like you got it made ruby, definately a lucky man, congrats

ah sled your insults float over my head with a gap the size of a generation i believe :P take that

ok ill stop post whoring now.

apoligies see you next cruise ppl all hail kellies cruises :P

Ha, Ha, lol.....just like to stir ya Dan :)

at my age im just happy if they have a pulse :-)

Pfft.....pulse is over rated Deano

i guess at the end of the day its how well u sleep at night.

If you spend every night sleep knowing that u are happy, then u r a success in life... thats wat my grandpa told me anyway...

You're Grandpa is a very wise man......you can learn alot from the wise old fellas

Are you guys sure that I dont need to make a topic for "WHAT MEN WANT" lol Maybe, wait there will prob be someone yelling me like always saying there is a topic already about that LOOK!

Now im scared.

lol

beauty is on the inside guys :P the hot young chicky is bound to grow old and let her self slip ye be warned

so pick the 1 with the good personality then you just have the problem of the "honeymoon period" ending and her reverting back to her normal day to day b*tchy self complaining over all trivial matters.

or maybe thats just the effect i have on girls with my stupid sense of humour

the lesson is never try

anyways there was a cruise on i heard :)

Edited by Inline 6

or maybe thats just the effect i have on girls with my stupid sense of humour

Actually the humor is a good thing heheheh

And on the note of girls who like the vehicle... yeah its cool if they like your hobby, but a damn shame if you crash ur ride and she ups n leaves ya. Happened to me once, happened to a few mates too. I think rubzy is damn lucky that he has a girl that'd stick by him thru the thick and thin, cause life can get a hell of a lot worse than just crashin' a ride. *thumbs up*

and yeh, whens kellie's next cruise? :) This thread is OT central

-D

Are you guys sure that I dont need to make a topic for "WHAT MEN WANT" lol Maybe, wait there will prob be someone yelling me like always saying there is a topic already about that LOOK!

Now im scared.

lol

lol...I don't think 1/2 of us really know what we want Khali :)

WE ALREADY HAVE A WASTELAND

with that said

do yoi know what a size 6 looks like :P can you say anorexic

hey, appearance isn't everything

eg, you could be a gorgeous size 6-8, but if you got a personality of a fart in a glass jar...i dont wanna know ya!

that made me lol too ;)

at my age im just happy if they have a pulse :-)

if me and my mate Shannon go out friday your more than welcome to the back seat man.... looks @ Kellie for inspiration :P

sounds awesome!! i love sausage!! :D

when i hear chain of ponds i get twitchy like tweak of southpark.... these roads are heavily patrolled nowdays so there is alot to consider(be safe at all times).... stay in your lane!, gravel and oil can make things very hairy within a second, so eyes peeled for road conditions.... sterios off! you need to be able to hear what the roads and your tires and your car is doing.

^^^these are the things that would run through my head before i went up back in the day... pity i havnt been able to make aquantences with these roads in some time.

roads that are nice: up past the gully hotel,ansties hill,gorge,chain of,montacute and everything inbetween

thats my spill for the day

Happy Birthday man looks like May is the month of people being born mine was on the 19th ;)

ive always been mature, i actually turned 23 today!! hehe

hehe i was only kidding, im actually not one to try pull moves over the net...:D

Happy Birthday man looks like May is the month of people being born mine was on the 19th ;) ;)

haha no shit. im 29 today. happy bday dude

-D

rosanna barr anyone :D

well seeing as im 20, send bridgette this way yeah im not a fan of anorexic model girls, curves are sexy. like rosanna mangiarelli

thats enough spaming for me :)

Actually the humor is a good thing heheheh

And on the note of girls who like the vehicle... yeah its cool if they like your hobby, but a damn shame if you crash ur ride and she ups n leaves ya. Happened to me once, happened to a few mates too. I think rubzy is damn lucky that he has a girl that'd stick by him thru the thick and thin, cause life can get a hell of a lot worse than just crashin' a ride. *thumbs up*

and yeh, whens kellie's next cruise? :) This thread is OT central

-D

thats why i would need to borrow a car i reckon if i was going for something serious.

my plan is i would refer to the gtr as some old nissan and keep it hidden and neva speak of it while just rolling around in something very modest. unfortunately my daily is lil to far gone and would give off the impression im a homeless bum rather than the aimed someone you wouldnt wanna date to try and scam $$

i knew a chick that dated a guy cause he owned a v8 ute(why thats so awesome i dont know) he had to sell it to save petrol cause she lived to far away and then she dumped him a month later because he didnt have the car anymore. sad people

post whore king, imposing a self posting ban on this thread, good day

Edited by Inline 6

what men want:

Cars, All the money they can have, a hot girl that is good looking in ur own eyes and not anyone else's and cares about you, and is smart, but not smarter then u are haha lol (that gets annoying)lol

and a Lamboghini hahah

geez alcohol changes the way u think lmao ahaha

but its true, not the alcohol part, the first part

Now ... you go find yourself a woman who is that loyal in every aspect. :)

i did but i had to let her go :P so they are out there!!! :P

thats why i would need to borrow a car i reckon if i was going for something serious.

hey dude, get a prius. not only will it be pedestrian, but she'll think ur so green u have sex with trees.

think about it for a bit

-D

what men want:

Cars, All the money they can have, a hot girl that is good looking in ur own eyes and not anyone else's and cares about you, and is smart, but not smarter then u are haha lol (that gets annoying)lol

and a Lamboghini hahah

ahaha youd want her to be smarter than you saves you alotaaaa money which is good but also bad

what men want:

and a Lamboghini hahah

I see your Lamborghini, and i raise you a Bugatti Veyron. :laugh:

guys are simple, its funny when girls say that we are complicated. just:

tell us what your thinking, dont beat around the fkn bush

like the fact that i like my car. i dont care that u hate it, but respect that i thoroughly enjoy my hobby

we are men, we enjoy sex. please give us a hand with that.

easy peasy

nicely said damo

but i re-raise ur veyron with R35 GTR and a Lambo Mur-cee-largo LP640 :laugh:

ahh this thread is funny, first cruise, then something else, then something different again, then what us guys want hahaha

who's up for a pub crawl nite or a hitting the town in next week or so. havent been in a while and yeh could be fun

then we see what ppl want when they drunk lmfaorofkm

I thought women just get in the way of sex :laugh:

and Damo would be happy to help you install led's for you just not sure when maybe sat afternoon?

nicely said damo

but i re-raise ur veyron with R35 GTR and a Lambo Mur-cee-largo LP640 :laugh:

ahh this thread is funny, first cruise, then something else, then something different again, then what us guys want hahaha

who's up for a pub crawl nite or a hitting the town in next week or so. havent been in a while and yeh could be fun

then we see what ppl want when they drunk lmfaorofkm

Yep definately up for a pub crawl nathan....havnt done that in ages...and this thread is going no where LOL

lol...I don't think 1/2 of us really know what we want Khali :blink:

The most mature thing ive seen on this post so far hahaha

You sure i dont need to make another topic, i think i will aye lol Kellie is prob thinking what the hell is going on with my cruise topic its turned in a sex topic maybe more?