SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

The most mature thing ive seen on this post so far hahaha

You sure i dont need to make another topic, i think i will aye lol Kellie is prob thinking what the hell is going on with my cruise topic its turned in a sex topic maybe more?

I DONT REALLY CARE I HALF STARTED IT

also if its that easy then why am i still single? ill tell you

*I am not a size 6/8 by any means

*I only get guys interested in me because of my car but when he finds out,

*he will not be driving my car any time soon

*I have a 6yr old

Bang they are gone

my son has a father, im quite fine with the way i look size 12 is healthy, i think i have a personality, i like going out to do things ect im kind, but i could go on but wont

so its not that easy!!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol random thought,

imagine if someone miss read this whole topic and thought we were having a cruise with a speed date and look who's hot and a yeh i dont want to go on hahahahahahahaha

yeah thats true.....i think nathan meant it for the new commers....they might not know your flambouyant personality Kelly :blink:

I DONT REALLY CARE I HALF STARTED IT

also if its that easy then why am i still single? ill tell you

*I am not a size 6/8 by any means

I only get guys interested in me because of my car but when he finds out,

*he will not be driving my car any time soon

*I have a 6yr old

Bang they are gone

my son has a father, im quite fine with the way i look size 12 is healthy, i think i have a personality, i like going out to do things ect im kind, but i could go on but wont

so its not that easy!!

That sucks really! That means they want all the good things outta you, but none of the responsibility! Let em run Kell, they don't deserve you. :banana:

My GF has a 9yo boy and I don't see that as excess baggage or anything bad at all. I get along great with him and his father for that matter. If you want the girl, you gotta take the complete package ... family and all.

BUt you come across as a gal that takes NO shit ... and you shouldn't have to. :P

That sucks really! That means they want all the good things outta you, but none of the responsibility! Let em run Kell, they don't deserve you. :banana:

My GF has a 9yo boy and I don't see that as excess baggage or anything bad at all. I get along great with him and his father for that matter. If you want the girl, you gotta take the complete package ... family and all.

BUt you come across as a gal that takes NO shit ... and you shouldn't have to. :P

thanx ruby thats very nice of you to say x

thanx ruby thats very nice of you to say x

No worries.

When you get to my age you realise there are three types in this world: those who have expectations of a partner (the selfish ones); those who have expectations from their partners; and those you have the same expectations for each other.

Hold out for the one who you share the same expectations with. That will only bring alot of communication, respect and honesty. A relationship, a real relationship, is a two way street. :P

im not scary cause im a :P

alright but i only know of one bunny thats not scary lol

and they are called playboy bunnies lol

my friend has a bunny and his sister is the only one that can touch it. it goes psycho at everyone else