SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 3

DIOR 33

It would do the forum good if we did have a cop post answers to all the questions about defects and other matters regarding the law.

True. Would be nice. With all the stuff said to him about his comments i dont think he'll be back but.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while it is a good thought to have 1 answer questions about defects have you ever actually talked to a cop about defects? its not a subject they like to discuss due to the fact none of them know the rules or anything about car modifications and its naturally against the cop way to talk bad about another cops actions no matter how retarded they were.

it aint like you gonna have him say nope you shouldnt have got defected for that rego sticker obscuring your view out the bottom left of your windshield, let me talk to my superiors and get that defect taken off.

90% of em will be like "yeah not something i'd defect for but im sure he had his reasons"

and is that a battery sled? dont make me tell you where you can stick it :wave:

i was thinking of taking the 1s out the tv remote to get er started but apparently it dosnt take double a's

and just remember fast n furious 4 is coming out soon so the stereo types of street racer punks are sure to remain

Edited by Inline 6

i don't think he would have enough hours in the day to keep answering all our questions

It would do the forum good if we did have a cop post answers to all the questions about defects and other matters regarding the law.

Yes, yes it is a battery....but probably bigger than your car.

Got your PM Mark (Jenkies) thanks for the kind words bud and all the love from a couple others

ok i will admit it

it was me stuffing around while i was bored at work, i didnt know i could get in shit

mods can u please delete those posts.

and that account if possible

yeh i am sorry everyone, just yeh i didnt realise it was that bad.

PETE(sled)the least i could do.! just needed to say it how it was!

THANKS kell for tonight!! you could not possibley understand how much it ment!! i OWE you! and thanks chad!! sirry i was mashed like a potatoe cake!! hahhahaahahaha!

those that went to bliss and esso, funkoars, true live and winnie coopers!! thanks you xoxox i speant more of my night trying to prevent rukkkus with my idiotic friends then actually enjoy the event!!! grrrrrr

THANKS!!

jenkies

SAPOL eh... interesting way to introduve yourself. perhaps that ip address would be worth submitting to the relevant aurthorities, im calling shenanigans.

on the r31 skylineclub SA subforum, theres a user named 'mallala cop' (badge# 73398), started his own thread originally with the goal of letting people know what the deal is with the legal use of trade plates on cars after the almost constant use of tradies on drift cars to mallala events.

came across as a fair friendly bloke, and even turned the thread into a defect Q&A, 'queries for mallala cop'.

theres even an anonymous engineer of sorts (known as 'the source') answering questions in this thread, has an in and out knowledge of ADR's by the seems of it, very knowledgable and extremely helpful.

'the source' and 'mallala cop' have proven themselves to be very valuable assets to the forum, if more police were willing to go out of their way like them to answer questions and queries in their own time, the relationship between enthusiasts and police would be significantly improved.

yes, this reply is very poorly worded, just got home from work, f**kin knackered.

Edited by scandyflick

ok i will admit it

it was me stuffing around while i was bored at work, i didnt know i could get in shit

Thought I could smell a rat right from your first post with the unsubstantiated allegations about the owner of ns.com who hasn't even been convicted of anything.....a real cop wouldn't have done that.

It's amazing how a little bit of innocent fun can go out the window and get you in the shit though.......you confirmed you were a hoax when you disappeared so soon after a certain question.

ok i will admit it

I still want your badge number :wave: No harm to me mate, other ppl may see it differantly tho..

I dont think its ever gonna stop getting pulled over by cops for no reason, that time I got defected for having no door trims when I was working at an audio shop at the time. THAT FEMALE COP WAS JEALOUS OF ME BECAUSE IM YOUNG AND I DRIVE A SKYLINE, I knew it lol!! Nar but it is pretty stupid because I was like an hour late for work.

ive told this dazza dude to meet me at a diff location for the stagea cruise this sunday (ill b in dads car to look semi un-sus :/ ) so only then will we know if hes a champ with a stag.. or a piglet with a commy :D keep ya guys posted

Good call Adam :wave:

And it was good to catch a few of yas at vilis last night. Sorry I had to love youse and leave youse. Went for a ride way down south and there were shit loads of cops about.

ok i will admit it

thats pretty rough dude.

its a pretty touchy subject.