SAU Community

Dale's R33

sleek3

Been wanting to make one of these for a while but i didn't want to put one of these up till i got the spray job and few other things...well here it is...

1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-t type M

RB25DET

Mods- Motor Rebuild, JE forged Pistons stregthened piston rods,Head work, bigger injectors Jasma Twin Loop exhaust, hks power air filter, turbo was rebuilt and converted from ceramic to steel and also high flowed and ball bearing...

Exterior- 400R front bar, OEM sideskirts, X-Racing Rear corners

Interior- AXS seat covers, Stich gearknob, Black and blue gearshift boot and handbrake boot, Underdash Neons, Autometer 2inch boost gauge, autometer tacho

Wheels- 17inch Stich Precious with bridgestone 235 tyres

ICE- Clarion 7inch touchscreen DVD unit, Pioneer splits and tweeters, pioneer 6x9's, Kenwood 550w 4ch amp, Pioneer 760w mono block, Kenwood 1500w subwoofer

well guys here it is pics of when i first bought it wit the ugly big chromies, then before with the whole stock look, and now with it all done. let me know what you think

When i first picked up the car

118lb7.th.jpg

Hehe yeess... Thread would make much more sense with an 'after' pic.. Especially after he said "i didn't want to put one of these up till i got the spray job and few other things"

:D

Interior- AXS seat covers, Underdash Neons, Autometer 2inch boost gauge, autometer tacho

fark i thought these were stock on skylines with chromies?

• 10 months later...