SAU Community

Morpowa

leeboi33

yep sure am in the middle of nowhere i just wish i could get it tuned without it being on my car but owell. hey btw do you guys know the previous owner of my car his name is ryan and it used 2 be a customer car for gt autosound and was full of mbquart audio gear it had sly on the number plates.

Yeah i know him. I work with him and use to cruise with him before i sold my skyline. His/your car now was hardly ever driven and he always had that thing clean. Think he only sold it cos he wants a GTR.

Simon P is the only person that will be touching my JZX81.

He is the nly person I trust and am Sponsored by him.

He repmapped my R32 with no issues at all.

You pay for what you get.

My R32 made 190rwkw with a very very safe tune. another R32 that got done by another company made 20rwkw less with more mods then mine. GO FIGURE.

GO with whoever you wish. But your drive over will be boring and your drive back will be very fun

hey guys i recently bought a power fc and i need it tuned , my mate in adelaide recomended morpowa are they any good? is there anything i should know before i travel 1500 k's to get my car tuned??? any help would be good .cheers.

NO

I would get monkeys to tune it b4 they touched it

use willallor boostworx

NO

I would get monkeys to tune it b4 they touched it

use willallor boostworx

prob keep your negative comments to yourself ay?

this is someones business your talking about here.

i use simon, i have not had any probs with him, or the workshop.

if you feel the need to slag off a workshop in this manner, try using PRIVATE message.

if you feel the need to slag off a workshop in this manner, try using PRIVATE message.

lets not fight boys :P

+1.

The only bad comment i have heard about Morpowa is from kids playing with there boost controllers/ Computer controllers and playing with settings and popping there engines.

Simon and the boys at Morpowa have/ will do anything to help out any of there customers

+1 simon n the guys at morpowa r awesome if any1 wants 2 go slaggig them ill post a horror story about boostworx!!!! simon tunes my car and did an awesome and managed 2 pull 300rwkw on just 16 psi on a very safe tune, but if u go changing ya settings on ya power fc or boostcontroller yourself then u r asking 4 trouble if willal dont have time 2 tune it they'll reccomend morpowa coz simon n martin are great mates...

At the end of the day, he asked for an opinion. Everyone will offer their own opinion

Theres probably good and bad stories from every tuner in Adelaide. Im not going to say a bad word against simon / morpowa just on what i have heard. I recommend Boost Worx however because they're local to me and ive never had a problem with Shaun / Troy and their workmanship. I stay loyal to a workshop and they look after me

So lets all stay a bit cool about it and not take any "nah, i wouldnt take my car there" comments to heart. For me, even if Morpowa are that good, i cant justify carting my car on a trailer a 45min drive across town for a tune when i have as good a tuner 15mins away.

^^exactly, i agree, stay loyal to a tuner, and they will look after you, but there is no need, to say "i would rather let monkeys" touch my car, directed at the workshop quoted.

there is no need for it.

dude you need to not read into it as much big deal he would rather go to the zoo and have his car tuned there that's his choice

at least he didn't call simon a monkey

'you' ask a question about something expect someone to say i wont go there again, he didn't slag them or defame them so really your good mates with simon and you stand by him that's good, doesn't mean Mike has too