SAU Community

Morpowa

leeboi33

^^^^agree, but he doesnt have to make it public that he doesnt like them as much as some.

thats all im getting at.

a simple different recommendation would have been sufficiant.

Edited by craig R33

^^^^agree, but he doesnt have to make it public that he doesnt like them as much as some.

thats all im getting at.

a simple different recommendation would have been sufficiant.

relax Craig, there's nothing wrong with not liking someone in public....he just has a fixation for monkeys, lol :unsure:

John Keen at HiTech dyno tune is very good he will tell you everything you need to know, he did my tune and i was very happy, boostworx is good too but slightly pricey

Funny thing is, I knew all the Keen brothers and Brett West when they were just kids working for their fathers but I haven't caught up with any of them since getting my GTR so I can't really recommend anyone from personal experience yet........must make a point of catching up with them though.

I can definitely tell you who not to see though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

how is $70/ hr pricey

This information was gathered from some of my mates that went to boostworx and that werent too happy with their bill. i was recomended to go to hitech dyno which i did $350 to tune the PWFC where as boostworx quoted me $440

Funny thing is, I knew all the Keen brothers and Brett West when they were just kids working for their fathers but I haven't caught up with any of them since getting my GTR so I can't really recommend anyone from personal experience yet........must make a point of catching up with them though.

I can definitely tell you who not to see though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

It would be good to post up who not to go to cos we all work hard, we care about our cars, and i dont think no one wants to keep throwing money away for someone else stuffing their car up

P.S Guys if you crash you cars (hopefully not) do notttttt go to SA CRASH very very dodgeyyy careless (a bit out of topic sorry)

It would be good to post up who not to go to cos we all work hard, we care about our cars, and i dont think no one wants to keep throwing money away for someone else stuffing their car up

P.S Guys if you crash you cars (hopefully not) do notttttt go to SA CRASH very very dodgeyyy careless (a bit out of topic sorry)

:(:):wub:>_<>_<>_<>_<>_< Carefull bud, you're on the verge of slagging someone there (ie. dodgey & careless).....bit different to someone saying they prefer monkeys working on their car than someone else.

Geez you guys are touchy.

build a bridge HUH..........

everyone has their own experiences with tuners and the likes

we all have our favourites and we have our dislikes

this is a website where you can express your own opinion whether ppl like it or not

if you dont like my comment then dont read it,

instead you all,(excluding the few, steve and a few others), just winge about it

im sure we all have written a comment ppl dont like on here.

John Keen at HiTech dyno tune is very good he will tell you everything you need to know, he did my tune and i was very happy, boostworx is good too but slightly pricey

Did he retune your stock ECU mate?

prob keep your negative comments to yourself ay?

this is someones business your talking about here.

i use simon, i have not had any probs with him, or the workshop.

if you feel the need to slag off a workshop in this manner, try using PRIVATE message.

LOL - that time of the month again?

All workshops have horror stories and people who wouldn't use them (and most of them can be backed up)

I have used simon without any problems (and hence why i recommended him along with Martin at Willall) but I cant see that the comments were defamatory in the context of this thread.

i say go into the workshop and talk to the guys that run the joint.....if you come out with more confusion then go somewhere else.....but if you come out with all the answers then obiviously they know what they are talking about and if they do a crap job then go somewhere else