Colour: Grey (not gunmetal grey)

Complied?yes

RWC supplied?no

Currently registered?yes, just rego'd until Late march '09

Price: $13,000

Comments / Modifications:

Mods:

Z32 AFM

GCG RB25 Highflow w/ HKS adjustable wastegate actuator (fully rebuilt july-august last year ~8000km ago)

Turbotech boost tee

GTR 444cc injectors+resistor pack

GTR blow off valve

FPR from powerflow injection w/ Sard fittings

Bosch 040 fuel pump

FMIC

3" split dump + gutted cat + 3" Fujitsubo catback (have a spare x-force highflow cat too)

JJR coilpacks running 0.8mm plug gap

Remapped ECU by CEF11E, Currently making 188rwkw at 14psi (have dyno sheets as proof, its tuned for 20psi)

Sydneykids Bilstein shocks + whiteline springs

Noltec adjustable front upper control arms

Bass junky silicone intake pipe

VDO gauges - oil pressure, oil and water temp + auto meter boost gauge

20% window tints

Autowatch alarm

New tyres bought in march

New windscreen wipers that add 10rwkw :teehee:

Rebuilt aircon compressor

Probably a few more bits and pieces i've overlooked

Well the time has come to let this car go, i'm looking at buying a house so I've gotta get out of the import scene for a while. I'd love to keep it but I'll just keep pouring money into it and i can't afford to do that right now

I've had it for a little under 2 years and has run beautifully since then. Had the major service done as soon as i got it (timing belt, water pump, idler and tensioner bearings, cam and crank seals).

Replaced the radius/castor rod bushes and had all the fuel lines from the tank to the engine replaced

Mostly preventative maintenance with regular 5000k oil and filter change.

The exterior is completely standard aside from a set of 17" Lightweight white Panasport racing C5CR rims

The paint has a few small scratches and dings but overall still in top condition for its age, just needs a wash

This car has the potential for an easy 230rwkw, just need to turn up the boost and away you go

Problems:

Now we all know every car has some sort of problems, thankfully these aren't at all serious ones

- Small rust spot about the size of a 50c piece near the muffler

- Some asshole hit my car in a car park and left a dent in the bonnet and scratched the front bar

- Clutch is starting to slip a bit on take off but still drives fine

- I've seen a spider crawl across the windscreen but haven't been able to find it and kill it yet

- Interior 1/4 window trim missing from when i got the car

- Tie rod ends may need replacing

Extras:

Parts which i've accumulated over the time of owning the car that i haven't gotten around to making use of, which will be included in the sale for the lucky buyer

- GTR bonnet (to replace dented one)

- Whole steering rack with tie rod ends

- Brand new Heavy duty clutch kit

- Brand new Vertex side skirts (unpainted)

- Oil catch can, never installed

- Most of the standard parts ( injectors, fuel pump, bov etc)

- Spare bosch 044

- Insect spray should you encounter the spider

I've priced it to sell, obviously alot more has been spent on it so no low offers please.

Call or sms anytime if you want to organise an inspection

I'll have photos up tomorrow, just have to give it a wash since its been raining

Edited by r32woohoo

• 1 month later...
hey mate nice car... i think the dyno that your car was on is being a bit harsh, with those supporting mods and at that psi and turbo you would think it would be a little more? do you have pics of dyno graph?

The graphs are around here somewhere, i just have to find them

It's a bit on the low side because its tuned to run 20psi

I think the afr's were in the mid 10's

I wouldn't expect too much more from 14psi anyway

• 2 weeks later...