• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wat a stupid question.

dsc00668ef2.jpg

nissan_skyline_crash.jpg

Nissan%20Skyline%20R34%20GTR.jpg

need i say more? im sure ud all agree there is no biased decision here.....

Edited by R34NRG

okay on a serious note.

the 32 would have to be my least fav, nice front but i rkn its got the ugliest rear ever.

the r33 is a very very beedy car and love the looks.

but ill have to choose the r34, not only because i own one....but you just cant beat the rear lights

O o \______/ o O

Edited by R34NRG

32 is the best looking no doubt. and it will not 'date' as badly as the 33 and 34 will. I mean it's already 20 years old and still looks beautiful.

i rkn the r32 has a pretty ugly rear richard....wat about u?

nah, I love the 32 shape. from all angles. I have owned a few different GTRs now but still love the 32 GTR. I guess that's why I have 2 of them now.

I respect the 34 has lots of lots of advantages over the 32 (better wheels, better brakes, better interior, better seats, better chassis, better electronics, etc etc) but we are just talking about looks here, and I think that classic coke bottle shape of the 32 will be considered beautiful long after the 34 is considered dated and '90s'.

I ask people all around japan which is their favourite GTR. and I'm talking people like hayashi-san (owner of Garage Saurus) he loves the 32, owner of HKS kansai? prefers the 32. tets, owner of prime garage? prefers the 32 (in fact he said the only GTR he was so moved buy that he bought one brand new was the R32). I would say 90% of the GTR tuners I spoke to in Japan love the 32. everything the 33 and 34 have they owe to the 32 which pioneered all of their gear and forged that reputation.

I agree with Baron, it was way ahead of its time (lots of ways including style :D ) and was the original and still the best. I like it more because it is a classic and created a reputation. But i still love the road presents of the r34 gtr and hope i can have one of them soon to :O.

toprpm_501.jpg

bnr3201.jpg

0611-itblogs-01-nissan-skyline-gtr-r32.jpg

nah, I love the 32 shape. from all angles. I have owned a few different GTRs now but still love the 32 GTR. I guess that's why I have 2 of them now.

I respect the 34 has lots of lots of advantages over the 32 (better wheels, better brakes, better interior, better seats, better chassis, better electronics, etc etc) but we are just talking about looks here, and I think that classic coke bottle shape of the 32 will be considered beautiful long after the 34 is considered dated and '90s'.

I ask people all around japan which is their favourite GTR. and I'm talking people like hayashi-san (owner of Garage Saurus) he loves the 32, owner of HKS kansai? prefers the 32. tets, owner of prime garage? prefers the 32 (in fact he said the only GTR he was so moved buy that he bought one brand new was the R32). I would say 90% of the GTR tuners I spoke to in Japan love the 32. everything the 33 and 34 have they owe to the 32 which pioneered all of their gear and forged that reputation.

but the lights richard.......the lights

O o \______/ o O

:D

I've always had a thing for the 33. Maybe because that's what i was exposed to most when i first became interested in Skylines (also think how cool the YouTube videos are of the Top Secret 33 doing 200mph, also when Clarkson tested the Jun Super Lemon).

But the 32 has really grown on me, as with the 34. I guess they're all great individually- the more time you spend around one the more attached you become. This wouldn't happen if they weren't awesome cars. One of my mates has a hard looking 32. It has really convinced me it's a classic.

But still, i'd take a 33 over the rest. It's simple lines can really be complimented with a good kit (even the stocker), a Nismo bonnet and dropped a couple of inches with a set of bronze TE37's it just makes me drool the way any Euro exotic makes me drool.

Edited by R338OY

Love em all!

32 - Classic, almost ageless, looking at phenlines first pic... that is beautiful.

33 - Big and tough looking, phat and fat.

34 - Love the flashback to the pronounced lines, and also the toughest looking of the lot. Something to really compete on the world stage in the looks dept.

In reality though, the R35 does make them all look dated whether you like the new shape or not.