SAU Community

Best Looking R32,r33,r34 (gtr)

R32: Looks great until people try to add more "styling" to them. Then it just looks like a dogs breakfast.

R33: Thinking of R33's helps me get to sleep at night. Yawn.

R34: Nothing wrong that another 200mm in the wheelbase wouldn't fix.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i own 32gtr, but i still reckon r34GTR looks the best. say u driving along the street u just feel like a sick kent, cuz u know is a tuff looking car, im sure it will catch alot of attention for people who love cars.

i got a few people thumbs up for my r32 GTR on the street, i guess thats only for people who knows about cars. While the r34 GTR not everyone who know about cars but will choose r34 over 32.

sorry about the grammer :D

32's got my vote. 34 has the best interior imo but maybe that's just coz its new. Let's re-ask this question in 20 years and see how well it holds its age. I bet most would say 32 if that was the case. 33 has the worst interior.

32 all the way. Still an awesome looking car after so long.

The 34 is an awesome looking car as well but a lot newer so we will have to see what its like in a few more years time once its "matured"

33's just boring and fat to look at...nothing classic about it in my opinion

Guest trikdoutvl

im throwing a curve ball

r32 4 door so low its ridiculous with one of them drift body kits that make the car look really wide f*k yeah,, n mega deep dish rims

im throwing a curve ball

r32 4 door so low its ridiculous with one of them drift body kits that make the car look really wide f*k yeah,, n mega deep dish rims

more like an OT ball - this is a GTR discussion buddy :rofl:

R34 GTR's will always look the most Tuff!

The whole front bar with the mean looking heads lights and big silver intercooler can give a monsterish image in your review mirror.

The rear bar is so big, no matter how big you cannon exhaust muffler is, it still looks small.

post-46584-1211609614_thumb.jpg

The R32 GTR's styling is years ahead of itself. Till today it still looks awesome!

post-46584-1211609703_thumb.jpg

Last but not least LOL! Good ol' R33 GTR. With a nice Nismo 400R body kit... It can hold an agressive stance.

post-46584-1211610082_thumb.jpg

Also 2 and 4 Door R32's and R34's looks nice with the Vertex Bodykits.

^^Hehe! yeah looks nice!

What lip is on that blue r34 above?

It looks like a Top Secret Front bar. The vents look alittle bigger than standard.

Also did yo notice its got the R32 GTR Spats (R32 Nismo sideskirts) just before the rear wheel.

^^Hehe! yeah looks nice!

It looks like a Top Secret Front bar. The vents look alittle bigger than standard.

Also did yo notice its got the R32 GTR Spats (R32 Nismo sideskirts) just before the rear wheel.

The whole kit is Top Secret, front bar , front diffuser , side skirts , bonnet , rear diffuser i have the same side skirts on my 34 gtr and its a absolute mission to get a hold of these parts and even harder to get them at a good price iam looking to get the rest of the kit minus the rear diffuser

post-277-1211753267_thumb.jpgpost-277-1211753414_thumb.jpg[attachm

nt=161851:assorted_033.JPG]

post-277-1211753536_thumb.jpg