SAU Community

Best Looking R32,r33,r34 (gtr)

32s look great. but I definitely think saying they havnt aged is a bold statement.

IMO its starting to look extremely old, however, it still looks tough.

That said, when compared with "modern cars", i dont think you can really say it hasnt aged.

Even 34s now look old imo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Hehe! yeah looks nice!

It looks like a Top Secret Front bar. The vents look alittle bigger than standard.

Also did yo notice its got the R32 GTR Spats (R32 Nismo sideskirts) just before the rear wheel.

The whole kit is Top Secret, front bar , front diffuser , side skirts , bonnet , rear diffuser i have the same side skirts on my 34 gtr and its a absolute mission to get a hold of these parts and even harder to get them at a good price iam looking to get the rest of the kit minus the rear diffuser

post-277-1211753267_thumb.jpgpost-277-1211753414_thumb.jpg[attachm

nt=161851:assorted_033.JPG]

Nice man!

You source it from Japan?

I like the rear spats as they are on my R32 as well. Really tops it off.

lol i think ur on ur own with that comment

once again the 32 vspec..

nah I'm sure at least one person in this forum would agree with me :P

dont say that! i wont even be able to afford one for another couple of years! :)

ps. this thread is useless without a poll :woot:

X1 - as in i can not offord it for 2 years, easily.. and i dont want the thing to look old by then either..

R34 GTR's will always look the most Tuff!

The whole front bar with the mean looking heads lights and big silver intercooler can give a monsterish image in your review mirror.

The rear bar is so big, no matter how big you cannon exhaust muffler is, it still looks small.

post-46584-1211609614_thumb.jpg

The R32 GTR's styling is years ahead of itself. Till today it still looks awesome!

post-46584-1211609703_thumb.jpg

Last but not least LOL! Good ol' R33 GTR. With a nice Nismo 400R body kit... It can hold an agressive stance.

post-46584-1211610082_thumb.jpg

Also 2 and 4 Door R32's and R34's looks nice with the Vertex Bodykits.

Hi! Nice to join you fellahs!

Well I've owned a C110 (240K to you young guys), an R33 GTR and for 2 years now the cars you see to your left hand side.

Have a guess how old I am!! My first car was a brand spanking new Nathane Yellow Datsun 1600 and I added a yellow #1 Pool ball to the gear stick, chromed the wheels till I could hardly lift them and added a twin draught Weber to compensate till a XY GT or XU-1 couldn't touch me over 50 metres.

I've seen footage of Shoisman fanging a R34, and Kurosawa in his R32 and R33 around Nurburgring and you know what? They all look so beautiful!!!

I agree with this post that I'm tagging on to, because I know that when any hoons destroy the remaining R33 GTS-Ts and the enthusiasts maintain their respective GTRs, the R33 will regain some ground. It has gorgeous lines from the side. The R32 is always a classic. The R34 I have in Pearl Black is really 'in-your-face' because cars in front pull over for me. But aren't they all terrific. I reckon the guy who started this thread would agree with me when I say, "Let's drink a toast and 3 cheers to the desiners and engineers who made these wonderful machines" because with them, SAU wouldn't exist!!!

I even still like the look of my old 240K! (And my Alfetta GTV of 1979 that replaced it)!

This topic is for fun. :down:

Which one is the best looking GTR 32 33 or 34?

Let's say that Post #33 & #53 together say it all!

Without any of the R32, R33 and R34, Sau would be poorer for it! I tip my hat to Shoisman and Kurosawa as well for driving all 3 so brilliantly!

Motto: When a GTR driver beats a Porsche we celebrate! When a Porsche beats a GTR he pretends not to celebrate!!!

Cheers, Terry

• 1 year later...
^^Hehe! yeah looks nice!

It looks like a Top Secret Front bar. The vents look alittle bigger than standard.

Also did yo notice its got the R32 GTR Spats (R32 Nismo sideskirts) just before the rear wheel.

The whole kit is Top Secret, front bar , front diffuser , side skirts , bonnet , rear diffuser i have the same side skirts on my 34 gtr and its a absolute mission to get a hold of these parts and even harder to get them at a good price iam looking to get the rest of the kit minus the rear diffuser

post-277-1211753267_thumb.jpgpost-277-1211753414_thumb.jpg[attachm

nt=161851:assorted_033.JPG]

Hey man, still find it funy how we have the same number plates hehe

anyways r32 was the original, they tried to grow up the r33 and the r34 was a combo of the r32 with more aggressive lines n some better headlights+rear lights; thats debatable on the rear lights cos i still like the r33 rears.

Anyways my opinion on the range, love them all; would have either but i chose the r34 cos i had the dosh n i feel special everytime i drive one with its road presence; topped now by the r35 gtr :happy:

post-4266-1253064124_thumb.jpg