SAU Community

Stopped Doing 263kph

Timeb0mb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you f**king serious? commodore owner's had a RACE and KILLED elderly people on great western highway, withint the coming day's the police announced operation "taipan" which was a blitz on japanese import's.....

dont give me your sob story crap

Big tall glass of calm down juice for you?

I have spoken to Officer Dodd of Parramatta TMU, on numerous occasions re Taipan, it's not all about Jap imports by any stretch.

Big tall glass of calm down juice for you?

I have spoken to Officer Dodd of Parramatta TMU, on numerous occasions re Taipan, it's not all about Jap imports by any stretch.

when you know personaly the people involvd in both incident's mentioned, then you can tell me to calm down...

operation taipan was on a mission to take down japanese import's..... dont try butter it up.

what an absolute idiot. mainly because he actually stopped :|. not very hard to pul into a street, dump the car in the car park of a set of flats, den report it stolen and catch a cab home :P (by the time they actualy would have gotten to him, hede be long gone).

therefore the fact that he actually chose to stop and not pull a chase (which he would have most likely gotten away from) shows that he has some common sense. so plz no need to be keyboard warriors. afterall im sure most of us have broken the law for speeding. so what makes u any better than him?

I absolutely agree with QUICKY, if u were going 265k/h anyway why da heck would you stop just cuz of a siren it'll make more sense if he got off the next exit and turned into some street.

Also everyone is a hoon once a in while with any sorta sports car that is modded so just let it go ppl!

But 260 is damn too fast however it was hume highway not on a 60zone you dope heads ok? what is the bloody difference between going 100 on a 60 zone and going 260 on a 100? same bloody shit!

Edited by 10MinuteCar

when you know personaly the people involvd in both incident's mentioned, then you can tell me to calm down...

operation taipan was on a mission to take down japanese import's..... dont try butter it up.

Yes, my pro police adgenda has been busted wide open.

The calm down juice was in regards to your blunt rebuttle to Chris, VZSS.

In closing, :P

I absolutely agree with QUICKY, if u were going 265k/h anyway why da heck would you stop just cuz of a siren it'll make more sense if he got off the next exit and turned into some street.

Hmmm, if he was around mittagong on the hume there is bugger all on the roads from the hwy apart from gates onto farms. If he ran and the cops chased, which they do, he would have had bugger off of a chance escaping as there isnt any apartments round there...

Just a thought, I would pull over because thats what my mind tells me to do when i see the sirens, and then I would kick myself afterwards thinking I should have run...

Stupid guy for doing that speed when its a known area for the hwy patrol to sit...

just thought i get a debate happening lol

SO say if you do 65 in a 60 zone. Would that mean you are endangering yoursel as well as others? Coz technically you are speeding way above the speed limit (5kms more can be a lot in terms of an accident)

HAHAHH yes im bored.. hmmm..

back to uni work

technicaly. You would not even get a speeding ticket for that in NSW as there is a 10% leeway.

Guys keep the discussion civil please. this is your only unofficial warning if you want to keep up with comments like "dont give me your sob story crap" there are plenty of ways to have a debate without phrases like that.

I'll start handing out proper warnings and banning if it continues.

Thanks.

however it was hume highway not on a 60zone you dope heads ok???? what is the bloody difference between going 100 on a 60 zone and going 260 on a 100? same bloody shit!

My maths is a little sketchy but I'll have a go, 120kph. YCPBIS............ :P

I was pulled over by one of those taipan boys on the great western, was sensible and pulled over into a side street rather than stop on the highway.

was cruising in the middle lane at the speed limit behind a corolla too, but he comes screaming up and swerving through traffic to pull me over :D

all it ended up being was a breath test and a stickybeak under my bonnet but nothing came of it, random license check my @rse

I certainly hope people aren't suggesting that somebody should evade police after being caught doing illegal and dangerous acts, even if it's joking :P

Edited by Yo-Yo

Guys keep the discussion civil please. this is your only unofficial warning if you want to keep up with comments like "dont give me your sob story crap" there are plenty of ways to have a debate without phrases like that.

I'll start handing out proper warnings and banning if it continues.

Thanks.

sorry i just found it funny how he think's comodore's are more targeted then jap import's...

i thought i was being nice :S

/shut's mouth

its because of idiots like this i had to indure a 30 minute inspection ( or pineapple insertion) by the toowoomba police in the weekend just gone and just for the record i was doing nothing wrong (except driving a skyline) when i was pulled over and the boys in blue despite crawling over every inch of my car could find nothing wrong with it.

Granted in 20 million people in oz there is going to be some with bad judgement but why do we all have to suffer. :P

just thought i get a debate happening lol

SO say if you do 65 in a 60 zone. Would that mean you are endangering yoursel as well as others? Coz technically you are speeding way above the speed limit (5kms more can be a lot in terms of an accident)

HAHAHH yes im bored.. hmmm..

back to uni work

Yes, speeding is speeding, and we have all done it at some time or another. But there is a difference between 5 over the limit, and lets say this guy was on a freeeway, in a 110 zone, thats 153kph over the limt..Big difference...

are you f**king serious? commodore owner's had a RACE and KILLED elderly people on great western highway, withint the coming day's the police announced operation "taipan" which was a blitz on japanese import's.....

dont give me your sob story crap

Yes there is a difference between someone being killed and some doing 263kph. I am was not actually have a sob story about this. By reading some of these threads, it seems as though japanese imports and commodores (judging by Holden forums and newspaper articles) seem to be the most wanted by police.

I would assume that you get a few people that spoil it for all the commonsense people.

But its all good, as long as you behave then you won't end up in the paper. :D

And thats one of the main reasons why i joined SAU. Because they organise trackdays. A legal way to get the speed out of your system.