SAU Community

Wtb-r33 Parts

EVL033

hey all was just after a few parts to tidy my r33 up, need a front bar but it has to be somthing special i have a gtr one on it at the moment but the lip is broken off :) lol (chased out of town) need a rear bar cause my exaust is to short and burns the bar, so i want a new rear bar to put on it when i get my exaust extended, and i need a new front left hand guard..... i got two new tiers put on the back and some barsted left the car in gear when i went to pick it up, i have remote start on my car and i pushed it and the fkn thing jumped forward a metre into a fkn pole!!! anyway any help on getting these parts would be much appriciated thanks

Need: Front Bar (Gtr, something special)

Rear bar (standard i think?)

LHF Guard

Cheers

hey all was just after a few parts to tidy my r33 up, need a front bar but it has to be somthing special i have a gtr one on it at the moment but the lip is broken off :) lol (chased out of town) need a rear bar cause my exaust is to short and burns the bar, so i want a new rear bar to put on it when i get my exaust extended, and i need a new front left hand guard..... i got two new tiers put on the back and some barsted left the car in gear when i went to pick it up, i have remote start on my car and i pushed it and the fkn thing jumped forward a metre into a fkn pole!!! anyway any help on getting these parts would be much appriciated thanks

Need: Front Bar (Gtr, something special)

Rear bar (standard i think?)

LHF Guard

Cheers

Hey mate Ive got a standard rear bar $120 and a lhf guard $100 located sydney 0400726727 let me know.