SAU Community

Lamborghini Lp640 Commercial

Are you serious? R35 GTR is a piece of art machine as far as technologygoes, but surely it can't rival the gorgeous lines of Ferraris and Lambos!

For track Id go GTR, for pure prestige and the name Id go with the Italians any day.

mmm each this his own. The only Euro car I like (in exterior design) would have to be the Enzo Ferrari and its not that great looking either, I didn't like the R35 at first (R34's look way better imo though) but it grew on me... idk maybe im just a Jap car sort of person >_> could never buy a car that wasn't visually pleasing to me no matter what name it had written on it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet car....

but imo that ad makes it just look like a posers car rather than a drivers car....but i guess thats wat lambos are :down:

Its obvious this ad was made for ego driven septics who need a penis extension.

I think every one on here needs to dowload either the "Ferrari Megafactory Tour" by National Geographic or the "Lamborghini Tour" by Rides. After seeing that you cannot tell me that you would pick any main stream car over a hand built exotic. These cars are in an entire league of their own. The amount of money and time that goes into research and engineering into these cars is more than most car manufaturers put into their entire line up. Ferrari has a rain forest inside of it to control humidity levels FFS!

Havn't seen the shows, download them now!

Edited by PM-R33

I think every one on here needs to dowload either the "Ferrari Megafactory Tour" by National Geographic or the "Lamborghini Tour" by Rides. After seeing that you cannot tell me that you would pick any main stream car over a hand built exotic. These cars are in an entire league of their own. The amount of money and time that goes into research and engineering into these cars is more than most car manufaturers put into their entire line up. Ferrari has a rain forest inside of it to control humidity levels FFS!

Havn't seen the shows, download them now!

Downloading, downloading...

imho lambo's are f**king GHEY!

i run a kitchen in a veryexpensive area of town and am pretty well aquainted with most of our regulars...

we have plenty of people that drive ferrari's, porsches, bently's and of course... lambo's

and the one thing that i notice is that the lambo drivers are all total f**kwad's.... the others are the usual half million dollar car type wankers that fade into the background... but the lambo boys always HAVE to be noticed (clothing / window seat / car illegally parked out front etc etc) every f**kig time... that alone is enough to put me off EVER buying one...

not to mention that the performance is no better than a well modded gtr

imho lambo's are f**king GHEY!

i run a kitchen in a veryexpensive area of town and am pretty well aquainted with most of our regulars...

we have plenty of people that drive ferrari's, porsches, bently's and of course... lambo's

and the one thing that i notice is that the lambo drivers are all total f**kwad's.... the others are the usual half million dollar car type wankers that fade into the background... but the lambo boys always HAVE to be noticed (clothing / window seat / car illegally parked out front etc etc) every f**kig time... that alone is enough to put me off EVER buying one...

not to mention that the performance is no better than a well modded gtr

lol, mate, that got a laugh out of me. So what youre saying is that, if given the choice, you would take a well modded GTR over a lambo.

Haha, ill take the Lambo and still rock up parked in teh handicapped zone - providing your grub is worth teh charges ofcourse..oh and i dont suffer from teh gheyness - ill even tip ya big stylz.

You should change your words to " the guys that DRIVE lambos are ghey" but ive known a few people who had their head shoved firmly up their backsides and they had ferraris and porsches in the stable...

Edited by m3gtr

I don't know how anyone can say they'll take a GTR (of any sort) over a lambo while keeping a straight face. There is no comparison; the reality is that jealousy gets the better of many of us and we end up saying we'd take the car we could afford sooner rather than later (GTR) over the car we know we probably won't ever be able to afford (the lambo).

Lets be realistic, the lambo owner (or any exotic car owner) can purchase any GTR they want; several times over. But the vast majority of us can't afford to buy the lambo; so until we can afford to buy the lambo we won't be able to make an unbiased choice as to which car we'd rather own.

OK the ad just sold me, I now want one.....problem is I don't have the cash. Hold onto your VCR's & Plasmas people!!! I'm doing "fundraising" in your neighbourhood

of course if it was FREE i'd go a lambo (& sell it) but i'm talking about spending over half a million dollars on a car...

but i would not buy a lambo even if i had the cash to burn.

i prefer the look of japanses cars but that's just me.

not to mention i cant stand how the itallians pretend it cost that much for a 11 sec car... r35 vs 911 turbo anyone?

of course if it was FREE i'd go a lambo (& sell it) but i'm talking about spending over half a million dollars on a car...

but i would not buy a lambo even if i had the cash to burn.

i prefer the look of japanses cars but that's just me.

not to mention i cant stand how the itallians pretend it cost that much for a 11 sec car... r35 vs 911 turbo anyone?

I agree with you, if I had half a million to burn the first thing I'd do is put 250 grand into my Supra, then buy a R34 V spec 2 and put what ever I got left into that.

Japanese cars are just so much better looking, oh and go harder with little modding.

Lol R34 GTR or MKIV supra better looking than a Italian exotic.......your drunk at the moment right?

Even if i was plastered out of my mind i still wouldnt say something ike that or even hint at it...

My SON can drive the GTR. Dad gets teh Lambo.

Lol R34 GTR or MKIV supra better looking than a Italian exotic.......your drunk at the moment right?

If Italian exotics were worth the same amount of money you most likely wouldn't be saying that, money is irrelevant you like what you like which should not be biased by dollar value.