SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

Nightcrawler

I have a set of gtt stockies with 90% tread am willing to lend them or anything off my gtt 34 except exhaust, bonnet (fibreglass and i can't get the thing engineered) and the stock hid light setup because these wont pass regency. In return I need to borrow some stuff off your 34 as well. If your interested give me a buzz 0416942503 no fking texting. If you want them then your going to have to call. I have regency booked next wednesday and MUST get the car off defect by then. Willing to give you money on top as well.

Edited by viet_pridez

I have a set of gtt stockies with 90% tread am willing to lend them or anything off my gtt 34 except exhaust, bonnet (fibreglass and i can't get the thing engineered) and the stock hid light setup because these wont pass regency. In return I need to borrow some stuff off your 34 as well. If your interested give me a buzz 0416942503 no fking texting. If you want them then your going to have to call. I have regency booked next wednesday and MUST get the car off defect by then. Willing to give you money on top as well.

Not sure i will have my 34 by then but if i do ... i will defiantly give you a call mate. Thanks.

Would like to borrow/purchase standard SMIC for 34 GT-T...the cooler i have atm used return flow piping but it would look good to the fine gentlemen at regency if it was as standard as possible! Changing the plates from ACT to SA and need to do an ID check :O

PM me or call anytime after 3pm 0433 323 844

Cheers!

PS: If you like drinking piss then a trip to Dan Murphy's shouldnt be a hassle

I can answer that. No it won't fit, we tried it on a 4door trying to get it through regency, the 4 door exhaust is longer.

I can answer that. No it won't fit, we tried it on a 4door trying to get it through regency, the 4 door exhaust is longer.

ta mate for the quick reply.

URGENT:

Anyone got a 0.9kg or bigger fire extinguisher and mount that I can borrow for tomorrow's time attack at Mallala. Would need to pick it up tonight.

SMS me on 0449 928 227.

Thanks

URGENT:

Anyone got a 0.9kg or bigger fire extinguisher and mount that I can borrow for tomorrow's time attack at Mallala. Would need to pick it up tonight.

SMS me on 0449 928 227.

Thanks

Bunnings! they sell the car ones with brackets

that would be great i only need it to crank the car if that's my problem car will start if not then im still in the boat up shit creek with no paddles

EDIT

maybe we could meet where car is @ :- AM Performance and ill bring your clutch :ninja:

that would be great i only need it to crank the car if that's my problem car will start if not then im still in the boat up shit creek with no paddles

EDIT

maybe we could meet where car is @ :- AM Performance and ill bring your clutch :P

Sounds like a plan. Will flick you a PM.