SAU Community

Wanted To Borrow

Nightcrawler

dohmar, i have the interface with me that andrew lent me and i can tell you that its a usb connector. do you happen to have drivers for this interface?

Yeah I have the drivers, theyre avail for download of the PLMS website....

there are cheaper cables than the PLMS ones. ecutalk does them for about $70 for a USB one, and i think $55 for the serial version. and those prices both include postage. and they also do a free software, as well as the many others available free on the net.

For the diff of $20 and being able to pick the cable up direct from Pete at PLMS, I'd rather support local. He too has links to free software on his website, or you can pay $50 for some commercial software. The options are infact there.

those displays are quite handy but are very defectable... and they dont give any extended diag information like laptop software. Still, they are much cheaper than a multi gauge.

I just wish we had a decent HICAS diag software. I've been playing around with init commands using HEXTerm software and while i can send commands to the HICAS computer, i have nfi how to interpret the results. Its all in hex which is easily convertable to 8 bit decimal numbers but still. wtf does it all mean? *sigh*

-D

im after these items to borrow, this is the 2nd run through regency:

stock r33 sway bars, stock front bumper (series 2 or 1), stock intercooler and the stock suspension (entire strut)

if any one can help me id appreciate it. name your price?

PM me or 0400996308

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

desperately needed to borrow a set of miunimum 5mm slip on spacers for the all jap day....just went and trial fitted the slicks and front runners to find the slightly foul on the caliper...need four please...0410982366....after 8am for txt's....

Wanted to Borrow: input shaft for R33 gearbox, I believe r32 and r31 shafts are the same.

Having a difficult time aligning a twin plate clutch so this would be highly appreciated if someone has one laying around.

Please pm or msg 0433 088 889. thanks

desperately needed to borrow a set of miunimum 5mm slip on spacers for the all jap day....just went and trial fitted the slicks and front runners to find the slightly foul on the caliper...need four please...0410982366....after 8am for txt's....

hey mate i got sum u can borrow