SAU Community

June 14th Cruise Krispy Kremes - Nasho - Wollongong

nuclear_skyline

!WINTER CRUISING!

When: June 14th. Meet at 10am for 11am departure

Meeting Place: Krispy Cremes in Liverpool

Cruise To: Head down Heathcote Rd, and then through the National Park. Stop at Stanwell Tops for a chat and a photo opportunity. Head down into Wollongong for lunch.

Bring: Warm clothes as Wollongong will probably be windy. Money for lunch and some soft drinks.

Guys this cruise will abide by all the road rules and no stupid behaviour will be tolerated. Please don't do anything to cause unwanted attention to us and I'm sure we'll slip straight past all the po-po.

Come along and meet some more boat owners and enjoy a nice day cruising through the lovely country side!

I'll start a list of people that are coming as soon as people say they're coming!

im in for this.

we'll go thru the roads with no speed cameras....otherwise ill eat your brains out everytime we stop..."are you sure there weren't any speed cameras on the way !?!?!"

not implying that we will, or do, speed....i just get really paranoid...im one of those idiots that does 40 through a 60 camera.

haha.

cheers thom.

im in for this.

we'll go thru the roads with no speed cameras....otherwise ill eat your brains out everytime we stop..."are you sure there weren't any speed cameras on the way !?!?!"

not implying that we will, or do, speed....i just get really paranoid...im one of those idiots that does 40 through a 60 camera.

haha.

cheers thom.

Hmmm..... Nice to know your in for it. I'm pretty certain they aren't any fixed speed cameras on the way down. I lie, there is one on the road into Wollongong, but i'll let you know.

That being said, when we drove the route the other Friday night there was one of the radar cars sitting on the side of the road before you enter the national park.

But, no need to worry because we wont be speeding aye!

5huto = Larry...

Larry doesnt have a car lol

I'll be there Thomas!

You can count me in! :(

Larry's car is broken at the moment....

really? but i was drivin it afew days ago lol

nahh i cant go i got a birthday to go to that day

LOL!! Its broken NOW!!

Who's bday Larry?

im gnna try and contact some guys to come to the cruise...

ive jsut pm'd a new mate MR_XTC on the forums to come to this meet. will call Umair later...

Cheers,

Shane

come on guys....come this saturday!!

ive told a school mate with an n/a 33 to come down if he's free...

people are busy this saturday i assume?

theres been more interest in the meets than this cruise. why!?