SAU Community

ok, so I got off of work today hopped in my 127,000km 93 r33 gts4 and headed home. By the time the car had warmed up, I had come to the highway on ramp. I happen to like this particular on ramp so I downshifted to 2nd going around the corner, gunned it, shifted to third and the pedal stuck to the floor. The clutch wasn't engaged. I popped the pedal back up and everything was fine for the next 25km. I got home and changed clothes, and went to my parents house about 30km away. Everything was fine till I got within the last 2 km. The clutch started slipping really bad. I let the car cool down, had some dinner , and tried to make it home again. No luck. if it were flat I could have made it , but there were too many hills. I could have the car in any gear but it didn't change the engine revs at all. If I pushed the clutch in it only changed the revs +/-50 rpm. I got towed back to my parents house and checked the master and slave cylinders, no leaks there. I also checked the pedal brackets, they were fine. although I did notice the pedal was adjusted all the way out. I checkeed for leaks around the bell housing and sump and everything else. There was only 1 drop of something on the steering rack. No big deal there. Everything else is almost spotless. Also, I have noticed over the past week, when I'm on the highway with the windows open sometimes 1 or 2 wisps of smoke will come up from below the radio. Only a little, and only on the highway with the windows down. I haven't really smelled burnt clutch either. I haven't had the car for very long and have only put maybe 1500kms on it so maybe the clutch has always been slipping and I just didn't know since it's low power and I don't generally drive fast. What do you guys think it could be? I'm kind of lost. Ithink I'm just going to drop the box and plan on a new clutch.