SAU Community

How Many From Cairns?

nIMrOD888

Evening just come to see if and how many people from here are from the Cairns region. My mate is very close to finilizing his purchase of a 1998 25GT-T R34, so was wondering if you guys have any meets and all that.

I myself drive a MKIV Toyota Supra and have met up with a couple of boys from Cairns, so yeah Japanese imports ftw <3

hey hey i'm nIMrOD888's mate

i'm in the process of buying a skyline

well i'm going to pick it up on the 7th of june

its a 1998 skyline R34 GTT

Edited by jarmoongi

The cairns guys ROCK OUT! You gotta get in on it... and do another trip to Bris :D

Hey there fella, there is easily 10 or more of us cairns lads on this place

http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/

Direct ya mate to here and cop a squizz

www.sauqld.com than go to forums dude.. not many of the cairns people check here regularly.. however we do whore like crazy on sauqld.com :)

Awww, ya'll beat me to it :D

Looks like everyone else beat me to it

Yeah not many cairns lads check here...

Keep an eye out on the above link for dinners and cruises... We have them about once a month. Hope to see you out and about

Joe

grew up in cairns

couldnt get out of there fast enough :)

Probably would suck if you grew up here....

But I've been up this way (PD as well) for nearly 9 years now and I aint going anywhere :kiss:

Very nice car to drive (first time I've driven a skyline), was really quite funny watching a V8 statesmen get further and further away in the rear view (annoying tailgatist). I can feel its missing say about 500cc of engine but then it hits boost lol. No speeding tickets ^_^

Very nice car to drive (first time I've driven a skyline), was really quite funny watching a V8 statesmen get further and further away in the rear view (annoying tailgatist). I can feel its missing say about 500cc of engine but then it hits boost lol. No speeding tickets ^_^

poor poor statemen lol it had no hope!!

the drive back to cairns was about 50 hours and lots of fun

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from Cairns also, but I tried clicking that Cairns Connection in that dudes Sig and its not letting me on.

Have seen a couple of the skyline cruises up here and wouldn't mind tagging along.

I'm from Cairns also, but I tried clicking that Cairns Connection in that dudes Sig and its not letting me on.

Have seen a couple of the skyline cruises up here and wouldn't mind tagging along.

see you found it now mate :laugh:

• 1 year later...

What's happenin people! It's paul here! I'm new to this forum and just thought I'd say hi! Hopefully picking up my r33gtst on Wednesday! I live in the city but work at the bottleo at holloways and mad cow in town! Give me a shout if you see me! Big ass tatt on my left arm! I'll wacky some picks up when I get the car on Wednesday!