SAU Community

Import Detailing And Paint Restoration

skyman

hey guys

I am in the process of starting my vehicle detailing business. I have been very successfully restoring the paint on my r33 and achieved great results on a few mates with 33s and an 32, as a result I would like to offer a range of paint restoration packages from a simple vehicle wash and seal though to a comprehensive 8 step detail.

Due to our business not yet fully up and running prices are at their lowest as well as a 20% discount for sauwa members.

We offer free quotes or free advice and a free demonstration of just how good your import paint can really look. Fully guaranteed, we use only the highest quality water based products made in WA for our harsh conditions.

feel free to give me a call to discuss your needs

cheers

Karl Wokulski

0430 117 974

Edited by skyman

ok guys thanks for your inquires.

Its hard to give accurate prices because each car needs different products and different levels of detailing however here is a rough price guide:

Package 1- wash with a paint cleanse and seal.. $120 recommended for relativley new or well maintained paints.

Package 2- wash, paint cleanse polish and seal.. $180 recommended for well maintainted paint that have lost their shine

Package 3- wash, paint cleanse, light single stage clear coat cut, polish, seal and hand buff $350 recommended for paints that havent been looked

after, lost their shine with only light swirl marks

Package 4- wash, paint cleanse, 2 or 3 step clear coat cut, pre polish application, poilsh, hand buff, seal, hand buff and wash $550 recommended for

paints that are neglegted have lost their shine and have severe swirl marks...

Prices are only rough. Package 4 will take me between 8-12hrs but the results are fantastic...

I am based in Mandurah but will travel to you.

Its important to book early as my schedule is filling up quickly.

Please call me direct for any further inquires

Regards

Karl Wokulski

hey guys,

I am looking for 2 darkish skylines for feedback of our new glaze and swirl remover product specially designed for darker paints. If your paint is in a reasonable condition you will receive a full (package 3) paint restoration at half price. Package 3 will normally take me about 5-6hrs, so if you have the time jump in quick.

Again here are our introduction offers:

Package 1- wash with a paint cleanse and seal.. $120 recommended for relatively new or well maintained paints.

Package 2- wash, paint cleanse polish and seal.. $180 recommended for well maintained paint that have lost their shine

Package 3- wash, paint cleanse, light single stage clear coat cut, polish, seal and hand buff $350 recommended for paints that haven’t been looked after, lost their shine with only light swirl marks

Package 4- wash, paint cleanse, 2 or 3 step clear coat cut, pre polish application, polish, hand buff, seal, hand buff and wash $550 recommended for paints that are neglected have lost their shine and have severe swirl marks...

Thanks for support

Luxury Vehicle Detailing

Karl Wokulski

0430 117 974

hey mate i dont have a dark coloured car but the paint on mine is in need of some tender loving care

where abouts are you located cause i might need some work done in the future

hey mate i dont have a dark coloured car but the paint on mine is in need of some tender loving care

where abouts are you located cause i might need some work done in the future

nick033

We are located in Mandurah but if you have a garage we can come to you.

Wat are you after? wat color is your car?

Karl

Karl,

I'm sorry mate but if you wish to conduct business on the forums such as the above, you will have to become a paid trader.

"1 Year business trading rights

This package will allow you to post in the general business area for 1 year. This includes GST and an invoice will be provided. 1 Year 550.00 "

Thread closed.