SAU Community

35gtr Vs Civic Type R

What other hearsay information do you have about the motor? Do you have the specs?

OMG.

Hearsay? What... that the Civic is highly modified?

Ok, you must be right. It was probably just a platinum Honda making 500 HP on OEM components.

Have you ever tried to launch a front-wheel drive car with 500 HP? Have you even done an oil change?

Do you have any idea what your talking about?

Enjoy your ignorance. Bye.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What other hearsay information do you have about the motor? Do you have the specs?

OMG.

Ok, you must be right. It was probably just a platinum Honda making 500 HP on OEM components.

Have you ever tried to launch a front-wheel drive car with 500 HP? Have you even done an oil change?

OMG.

Like I said, do you have any specs of the motor? Or are you just going to assume its 'fully built'. Do you even know what motor its running? k20 ? k24 hybrid?

No I have never launched a fwd with 500hp. I am not stupid enough to make a fwd car have that much power... I was going to but woke up to myself. Yes I have done an oil change too - quite a few of them too.

I know exactly what I am talking about but it seems like your selective reading is getting the better of you.

Phoenix AZ - American are you? Explains everything...

LOL 2 bar and 585HP for a civic. LOL. thats just lame.

the GTR makes 480hp at only 10psi. Bye bye civic - useless POS.

How the fuck is nearly 600 horsepower lame? Ah thats right, it's not a Skyline :D

Fucking fanboys.

Edited by AndrewJZX100

Like I said, do you have any specs of the motor? Or are you just going to assume its 'fully built'. Do you even know what motor its running? k20 ? k24 hybrid?

Seriously,...... how old are you? Do you really need the engine specifications to figure that the engine might be modified from OEM? You're killin' me here. Aaugh. I can't help you. There is really nothing I can tell you if you don't understand. Pointless.

No I have never launched a fwd with 500hp. I am not stupid enough to make a fwd car have that much power... I was going to but woke up to myself. Yes I have done an oil change too - quite a few of them too.

I have 3 sponsors on my 4 cylinder car (600 HP) for the past 2 years. I have broken 3 speed records in class. Sorry you couldn't figure it out. It's really just a balance of phased power, gearing, negating weight transfer, and of course, slicks.

I know exactly what I am talking about but it seems like your selective reading is getting the better of you.

I am sure your an expert.

Phoenix AZ - American are you? Explains everything...

What kind of comment is that!?!? You have much to learn. I have never heard this type of digression based on nationality in an auto forum. Hopefully some years will allow you the time to grow and not show this weakness again. I have many friends from Australia from my days in Uganda and have not received such shameful prejudice. Read my original post: It is merely a 'cut and paste' from a witness who was at the race in Singapore discussing the real conditions under which the race took place. Consider adding some truth to your passion.

What kind of comment is that!?!? You have much to learn. I have never heard this type of digression based on nationality in an auto forum. Hopefully some years will allow you the time to grow and not show this weakness again. I have many friends from Australia from my days in Uganda and have not received such shameful prejudice. Read my original post: It is merely a 'cut and paste' from a witness who was at the race in Singapore discussing the real conditions under which the race took place. Consider adding some truth to your passion.

3rd time lucky maybe...

Do you know the specs of the motor? Yes or no? Why is that such a hard question for you to answer???

I dont care that you have 3 sponsors and I really dont care how many records you hold in any class.

just had another look at that motor. As the exhaust is on the front side of the head I would believe it to be a B16C ....The K series motor has the intake on the front side. I do know they will go to 1.8 and even to 2.0 litres with the larger sleeve kit.But beyond this i am unsure. As for the motor having a built bottom end. I think it would be a safe guess to assume it at least has forged pistons and beefier rods at least. These motors were not designed for a turbo application from the factory. Hence pistons and rods would be relatively lightweight in mind for the intended application that being big RPM's. I know I wouldnt go to all the expense of installing all that big dollar turbo hardwear wound up so high into a standard motor.

3rd time lucky maybe...

Do you know the specs of the motor? Yes or no? Why is that such a hard question for you to answer???

I dont care that you have 3 sponsors and I really dont care how many records you hold in any class.

I haven't seen the engine. There is no possible way for me to know the specifications of that particular motor. Don't need to.....u missed the point...entirely. It is an irrelevant question, as I was comparing to OEM Honda motors as a baseline.

I was trying to explain to you that building a high power 4 cylinder vehicle with front-wheel drive can be done and built to go fast, but requires a lot of $$$ and several measures to deliver the power to the ground....u didn't get that one either.

I don't understand your inability to comprehend simple points and have dialogue that doesn't digress into off-topic personal insult. Unless... you are just trolling for conflict.

Edited by Phoenix AZ