SAU Community

R30 Bodykit

Hi everybody,

Can anyone tell me where i can get an R30 skyline bodykit?

Hi Mate,

I am currently fitting a bodykit to my mr30 the closest kit i have found is an r31 from canberra car styling i am using the side skirts and rear skirt for around $450 plus freight , front spoiler is a dr30 which a mate in canberra has a mould ,that he made and it cost $450 plus freight.i can ring him and see if he would make another one ,and for the boot i am going to use a low profile alluminium wing which i will purchase from c.a.p.a here in south aus

Do you have a picture of the Canberra mould type DR front spoiler?

You could contact Fibremaster at Arndell Park, near Eastern Creek, as they have a range of R31 side skirts and stuff and dimensionally the R30 & 31 are very similar.

Do you have a picture of the Canberra mould type DR front spoiler?

You could contact Fibremaster at Arndell Park, near Eastern Creek, as they have a range of R31 side skirts and stuff and dimensionally the R30 & 31 are very similar.

No i haven't got a photo of it yet as i only received it last week and haven't fitted it yet ,i can take a photo of it tommorrow .Rear skirt and side skirts need modifying at the wheel arches

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Wow its been a while since Ive signed in for sure.  Time gets away... Good question. So much was different between the two designs.  The RB315 was a test to see if I could do it.  Limitations were for the most part due to local machining capability.  Tolerances were an issue.  The 3.15 used a single OD dry sleeve, and was almost the same as a kakimoto spacer plate engine, except I used a plate design similar to the OS Giken plate.  I did not make the top flanges thick enough either.  I can't be sure if it was machining tolerances, or thermal distortion of the sleeves, but the engine did produce quite a bit of blow by.  The modified 87mm RB30 crank was also an issue, and was no where near as nicely balanced as the forged 90mm crank in the 3.4. The 34 was a next level build.  The sleeves were stepped for max thickness, and were a semi-wet design breaking though into coolant completely in the block.  Minimum thickness was 3.75mm and max was 5mm with the 90mm bore, and the new spacer plate also fully supported the tops of the sleeves closed deck style.  This combined with far superior CNC machining, and a cylinder hone finish that the machinist does on 3000hp pro stock cars resulted in no noticeable blow by at all.   In the end the 3.15 was removed to swap in the 3.4.  I discovered the modified RB30 crank had partially sheared the woodruff key on the balancer.  That was all that was wrong with it, but it did make the engine a paperweight at that stage. $1100 to make another crank for an engine with blow by issues was not worth it, considering I'd started playing with all Nitto forged internals instead. I hope you found this interesting.   Cheers, Ian
    • All their parts, when order directly off them are made to order. So you're able to customise fitment of things or delete things. E.g. I asked for no throttle cable bracket, no IACV port, etc. on my plenum. In hindsight, I should have asked for an IAT port/fitting welded on, hindsight no. Should have bought a M2 or 3 lol.
    • 25de in c33 a31 is different to r32/r33 s1 which is different to r33 s2 & r34 so you can vaguely do whatever man.
    • That's the pink sticker type, you haven't said what car so no idea if it's correct, 25de or det is the same in the same model.