SAU Community

June 2008 Photo Thread

miss_petepie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the first day!! gimme a break :blink: I have been taking pics but of my mazda... kinda not nissan related.. and they arent that arty farty... will go for something tomorrow and see what I can come up with :(

Its raiing, so i went outside and took liek 150 shots of boat, and the cars and random plants with water on em etc etc.

ill only post two, as have to look through them all.

sadly my lens got foggy and rain on it lol..

post-21307-1212367619_thumb.jpg

post-21307-1212367720_thumb.jpg

here is my contribution

I have tried to make my car look "sinister" i guess, chosing dark rims, the eyelids etc

So i wanted a photo that was dark, but showed the car still. So i used the headlights for abit of glow in the dark pic and snapped this one. I really like it, it was exactly what i was trying to get.

I only used a point and shoot digi camera though so its probably abit lame compared to alot on here.

v2zq4.jpg

here is my contribution

I have tried to make my car look "sinister" i guess, chosing dark rims, the eyelids etc

So i wanted a photo that was dark, but showed the car still. So i used the headlights for abit of glow in the dark pic and snapped this one. I really like it, it was exactly what i was trying to get.

I only used a point and shoot digi camera though so its probably abit lame compared to alot on here.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7413/v2zq4.jpg

hey I liked the idea of your picture so I played with it a little... hope you dont mind :)

it looks a bit dodgey cos the size of your picture was pretty small but you get the idea..

v2zq4.jpg

oh and here is a picture of mine for you all :P

flowers.jpg

a few ive just taken now, off the extreme low tide :P

post-21307-1212560492_thumb.jpg

post-21307-1212560613_thumb.jpg

post-21307-1212560681_thumb.jpg

post-21307-1212560720_thumb.jpg

my dad has since bought a new boat, which should arrive in 2 months or so from the us, just a bit scared to how a boat thats alot bigger is going to fit lol

and on of my dog :blink:

post-21307-1212560558_thumb.jpg

Edited by Silver_R34_GT-T