SAU Community

Skid Pan Day Saturday 16th August

kevwrx

Hey you Guys, due to a few cancellations we've got a few spots left on our skid pan for both Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th (next weekend), so we are offering a discount to drivers who want to come along. Skid pan runs from 1.00 pm till 5.00 pm, normally we charge $120 per driver but we'll let you come along for $95. If you want to come please let me know via email asap 'coz it's first come first served. SORRY NO SPECTATORS.

Thanks Kev :P

[email protected]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its quite a few hours you get on the pan... and you do learn a lot about handling your car and drifting in general. And Kev somewhat knows his stuff :)

Its worth the costs ! I did it a month or so back with a few guys on here and it was great fun...

Re Interloper, usually groups sizes are limited to six drivers.

Yes, I go in the car with you. Sorry about the price but we have to have $10 million of public liability insurance, plus venue hire. :)

So...are you coming along ??? :D

I am on call that weekend!

:) Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Would have loved to go again, this time with my stockies.

Next time................

My God I have never seen such a poor bunch of excuses.

I am in for sure. KevWRX check your mail. How often do you have these. I came along a few months ago and have been keen to return.

Guys KEVWRX does know how to drive, From what I gather he is one of Australia leading precision drivers. Is this right Kev?

cant come this time... cars being sprayed... but the next one for sure kev! been wanting to go to one of ur days for a while now... i havent been to one yet but i would highly recommend doing something like this