Model:Skyline R34 GT-T

Milage:114xxx

Transmission:Manual

Colour:White

Complied?Yes

RWC supplied?If need be

Currently registered?Yes

Price:21.5k!

Modifications: Mods : ARC Fmic, Apexi Power Intake, JJ 40mm Triple Core Radiator, Bosch in tank fuel pump, Tein Super street Coilovers, Recaro SR3 front seats, 3x Blitz CF guages in factory cluster, super rare Tommy Kaira Digital Dash, Blitz Carbon Ducktail, Custom Bodykit, Alpine CD head unit, Carbon fibre console surround, East Bear Carbon fibre bonnet Nismo Carbon shift knob, Nissan Carbon Handbrake and gear boot, Momo F1 Carbon steering wheel.

Comments Rough car? you bet, plenty of race tape over cracks in the kit, tear from my belt in drivers seat.Bonnet needs a layer of clear, It's a driven car, daily, track, drift. Which means it's looked after all the more.

Why 21k? Urgency, if you where to invest ~1k to sort out the body you'd have a car thats truly at home at Autosalon as well on the street. However, if your more inclined to the former then you're not the kind of person I want to sell my car too so keep looking.

Why selling? Upgrading to a more competitve circuit car and save such a lovely car a life of track abuse.

Pics coming soon, real soon.

Possible interest in trades.

All test welcome and encouraged.

That will give you a nice 3d image of the car in motion.

More photos soon, but the "damage" to the kit can be seen in the pics.

Less rego eqauls f**k all, so no price change.

Car makes 168rwkw on standard boost.

Also has Ganador carbon mirrors and 3-inch exhaust w/ Apexi front pipe.

Edit: also has Blitz BOV.

hopefully not again'st the rules but im sure it makes more power then that cause i had my stock r34 gtt dyno'ed and it was 160rwkw....maybe a typo?

BTW: Nice car and good luck with the sale :D

Thanks! Indeed it is a typo, 178rwkw, standard boost.

It was on a Dyno Dynamics dyno.

Swap for http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...um-t222446.html plus cash?

Very nice car, good to see it being driven on a track.

Cheers, Bart

Hey Bart,

Wish I needed a towie because I'd swap for that in a heartbeat.

Cheers.

I am negotiable for serious buyers.

WTF is wrong with people, hes been honest a r34 with similar mods would seek 24k .. Then hes got the duck wing and its rare as a purple bannana.. People would buy it just for that.

He clearly states he trashes the car on track, its an RB its made to be thrashed.. Race Bred! With that power level hes prob not even close to damaging the engine to much ..

Post reported