SAU Community

wrecked 34 gtr

silver gts-t

white r34 gt-r

its at arncliffe, where m5 meets princess hwy at the nrma inspection place sorta oppisite the saab dealer.

its got some heavy passenger side damage, headlights missing, front bumber sitting infront of the car.

whats funny is that this is the "only" car (out of round 15-20 others)

that stays outside at night?

and yes the wheels are still on.

anyone seen , or know wat happened?

i think insurance job?

any guesses

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nismodified

rollling an R34 GTR.

holy crap he must be been doing somthing REALLY stupid.

I think letting a P Plater behind the wheel of an R34 GTR qualifies as REALLY stupid anyhow. :(

He was apparently doing 220 or so clicks around the bend where princess highway meets king georges road and a car was in the lane he was in and he tried to hook it around her but...Did not happen :( It ended up juming the medium strio and rolling it :D

How i know ??? It happend down the road from my house

I may be wrong exactly how it happend but i saw the car and heard the witness and i saw the car...

Now this may sound like jealousy, and it is, BUT that is just wrong. letting someone who has had almost no experience drive one of the greatest sports car to grace the roads. It is insane, here is the list of cars I worked my way up to my R32 GTST.

1979 Toyota Carolla

1984 Sports Laser

1992 Silvia (AUTO NON-Turbo)

Now I have a 1993 R32 with some mods. and I had to pay for everything myself :)

Its not only frustrating cause we all wish we could have had these cars on our P's. But because everytime I roll pass highway patrol or get pulled over for a 'random' breath test, they give me the funny look of "you hoon" or "young hoon in a high powered sports car, lets defect"

cause of incidents like this, and the 200sx pulled over for 190KM's an hour at minto.

Yes this is very annoying. But I guess the rap that comes with some reckless drivers is even worse. Fair enuff you got an extremely nice car that makes everyone envious, but you don't have to be giving everyone a bad name at the same time. I'm sorry but I have seen some careless idiotic driving by Skyline drivers too. Not trying to put a generalisation on everyone just a handful that are pulling down the reps of all the enthusiasts who do the right thing.