SAU Community

wrecked 34 gtr

silver gts-t

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid rich boy what do you expect? No respect for what his daddy bought for him. I'm a red p plater and I got a r32 93 model but I pretty much bought it with my money and everything else I done to it I payed myself and I intend to take care of it cose I have to pay for repairs and its too much hassle.

Don't worry guys, that guy will be back on the road with another r34 GT-T or GTR in a matter of days.

Congradulations then man. Sorry to bring a downer on it, but it is just alot of people i have seen with really nice cars didn't work a day for them. If this guy owned the R34 GTR working for it, then I would like to know what the hell he does. I have been working for a while, since I was 16 and this is my first decent car (R32 GTST)

The fact is, no-one knows if his parents bought it or he did. So I don't understand why people go through and start making assumptions.

I have P plates, does that mean I don't have 4 years driving experience and didn't buy all my cars?

Guest Froudey

Hey don't knock p platers, Yes there are some complete god damn morons that think they can drive but not. why would you do 220 near a corner how stricht is the m5 or what ever doin 220 you would not sit on it you would touch it and then slow down to about 140 or 170 yeah this dude must have been one rstupid ****

Originally posted by mongi

most interior is still intact, 3/4 wheels look fine, drive train looks salvagable.... this car is probably gonna be bought for 25-30k at least.... still alot of value in it. most of the damage is just body. even the cooler looks ok. ive done vehicle repairs to know this car just need a good wash and wax to get back to conditions....

"just body damage" ...??? mate, about 70% of its if far ked

where u gonna find a R34 gtr rear quarter? looks like the chassis or floorpan is bent in (govebox, carpet on passenger foot well is buckled n pushed in) or maybe just the sil. hahaha i think it needs more than just a wash n wax.